AutoZone is a famous American retailer chain. It sells aftermarket automotive parts and equipment. AutoZone was founded in 1979 in Forrest City, Arkansas. Today, there are about 6,000 AutoZone locations in the U.S., Mexico and Brazil. About 87,000 employees are currently working in AutoZone locations. AutoZone is operating in each state of the U.S., except Hawaii.
If you are a car enthusiast, who loves to work in an environment full of auto-parts, a job at AutoZone is might be the best fit for you. Help others, get experience, help yourself! The best part of all is that you’ll get a fair salary as well, by working in AutoZone. Fill out the job application form of AutoZone today, and start your promising future career. Take action and get in the zone!
How to Apply
- Go to the webpage of AutoZone for job applications.
- Type in keywords and locations and then click “Find Jobs” button.
- There will be a list of available jobs.
- After you select a good job from the list, click “Apply Now”. A new page will be opened.
- If you have an account at the AutoZone website, login to your account.
- If you don’t have, you need to create an account at the website by clicking on “New User” at the bottom of the page.
- After you create an account, login to it and you can then continue with your online job application.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 8:00am-10:00pm, Sunday 9:00am-9:00pm
Job Positions: Sales associate, customer service representative, deliivery driver, manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will inform the customers about the products sold in AutoZone, and promote the products. You will earn $8-10/hour.
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge about car equipment stuff.
Customer Service Representative: You will assist the customers until they finish their shopping. You help them when needed. You will earn $9/hour.
Delivery Driver: You deliver the required products from other stores to your store. You need to work in a timely manner. You will earn $8-13/hour.
Prerequisite: 21 years of age and driver’s license.
Manager: You will set future plans for the store. You will be responsible for both the employees and the finances of your store. Good communication and leadership skills are essential components of managerial jobs.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age and high school diploma. Previous managerial history is needed in higher positions. You will earn between $30.000-$45.000 per year.
AutoZone Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of AutoZone. We advise you to go to the official website of AutoZone to make an online application.