Au Bon Pain is an American fast-casual restaurant, bakery and café chain headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, with over 200 locations in the United States, India, and Thailand. Pavailler, a French manufacturer of baking equipment, established the company in 1976 at Faneuil Hall in Boston. It has over 200 locations and most of the company’s locations are in Detroit, Boston, Cleveland, New York City, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C. The company provides employment opportunities to over 1,000 people.
Au Bon Pain Jobs
Au Bon Pain means, “from good bread”. So, Au Bon Pain prides itself on being a gourmet convenience where you live and work that offers good bread as the cornerstone of its marketplace. Au Bon Pain is committed to making quality products using simple ingredients that you would find in your kitchen. With good bread, it’s just that simple. Make an online job application today and start your job at this well-known company as soon as possible!
How do I apply for a job at Au Bon Pain?
- Go to Au Bon Pain’s career website.
- Click Café Jobs, Café Management Jobs or Corporate Jobs.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Click “AVAILABLE JOBS”.
- A new page will open again.
- You will see the list of jobs at Au Bon Pain locations. You can filter jobs by keywords and/or location.
- Click a job title for more information and for proceeding to the online job application process.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Every day 6:30am-10:00pm.
Job Positions: Baker, cashier, dishwasher, prep cook, sandwich/salad maker, assistant manager, general manager
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Sandwich / Salad Maker: You will greet and talk to the guests, take orders, and make sandwiches and salads. You should always be friendly and work fast, since you will be working in a fast-paced environment.
Baker: Your shift will start at 4 am. You will arrive at the Au Bon Pain location and bake pastries and bread for the day ahead. You should work under minimum supervision while creating delicious and nutritious baked goods.
Assistant Manager: You will be responsible for helping the General Manager in running the café on a shift by shift basis. You should ensure that a clean, fast, and friendly environment is provided to guests through the team members.
Prerequisite: 1 year of management experience with restaurant experience.
- Baker – $11.02 per hour
- Café Manager – $16.75 per hour
- Dishwasher – $9.27 per hour
- Food Preparation Worker – $9.34 per hour
- Sandwich Maker – $10.59 per hour
- Cashier – $10.17 per hour
- Stocker – $13.65 per hour
- Customer Service Associate – $12.09 per hour
- Assistant Manager – $45,300 per year
- General Manager – $55,284 per year
Au Bon Pain Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form that Au Bon Pain offers on the internet. You are recommended to visit the official company website and make an online application to Au Bon Pain.