Ashley Furniture HomeStore is an independent wholesaler chain of house furnishings and household goods appliances. The main office of the company is located in Brandon, Florida, United States. The store chain is named Ashley HomeStore and is a subsidiary company of Ashley Furniture Industries, one of the largest American furniture producer and wholesaler companies. All Ashley HomeStore locations are independently owned and operated, and at the stores, products of Ashley Furniture Industries are sold. The first shop under the name of Ashley Furniture HomeStore was launched in 1997 in Anchorage, Alaska. In just a few years, it became the most rapidly expanding household goods wholesaler company in the world, and in 2006 there were almost 200 outlets in total. Today, Ashley Furniture is the biggest furniture wholesaler corporation in North America. The company operates in more than 10 countries including the United States, Canada, Australia, and Japan. There are over 1,000 Ashley Furniture HomeStore outlets in total, of which about 700 are located in the US. The largest manufacturing centers are located in Mississippi, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. Over 30,000 employees are currently working at this huge company.
Ashley Furniture HomeStore Jobs
The leading furniture company of the United States, Ashley Furniture HomeStore is looking for new staff members! No one believes that one can be successful without tributing the elements that caused the success, that is, the employees. Ashley Furniture HomeStore, being aware of this fact, is trying its best to make you comfortable during your work. A successful career and smooth working conditions will be together with you during your employment at Ashley Furniture HomeStore. Do not hesitate more and give it a try. You will not regret starting to work at this company as thousands of others did not.
How do I apply for a job at Ashley Furniture?
- Go to the official career website of Ashley Furniture HomeStore.
- You will see a long list of job openings at the company locations including retail stores.
- Click a job title to read the job description. Read the Summary and Responsibilities.
- At the top right and bottom right of the job description text, you will see a small orange “Apply” button. Click it.
- A pop-up window will open at the top right of the page. Enter your email address and password to continue. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one by clicking “Register”.
- Once you create an account and then you successfully sign in, you can proceed with your online job application.
If you couldn’t find the job position you are searching for there, you can try this as well:
- Go to the official career website of Ashley Furniture Industries.
- Choose one of the following categories: Corporate, Ashley Distribution, Manufacturing, Retail, or Distribution Center.
- Suppose you chose and clicked “Distribution Center”. After you click, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Scroll down a bit. You will see the Contact Form. Enter your first name, last name, phone number, email address, the zip code of the location you are interested in, the role you are interested in, and the years of experience you have. Then, click the “SUBMIT QUICK APP” button. You will be contacted in a short time. You will learn more when you are contacted.
Since the Ashley HomeStore locations are owned and operated independently, you may need to contact your local store(s) if you can’t find any online job application option for jobs at your local store(s).
Job Positions: Shuttle driver, yard driver, fleet maintenance, distribution supervisor, customer service representative, retail sales associate, truck shop administrative assistant, customer service account specialist, retail warehouse associate, copywriter, cash posting supervisor, maintenance supervisor, customer service supervisor, forklift tech/vehicle mechanic, sales manager, visual lead, prep & assembly, daily helper, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Retail Sales Associate: You should build a great store experience for in-store customers. You should welcome each customer as they enter the store and professionally assist them while they are searching for the products that will best fit their interests. You will be expected to meet sales goals and thus you should steadily improve your efficiency at work by using available learning tools and sales programs.
Ashley Furniture HomeStore Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the printable job application form of Ashley HomeStore. You can view and download the form by clicking the link. After printing it and filling it out with your pen, you can deliver the form to an Ashley HomeStore retail store location in your neighborhood. Good luck!
Ashley HomeStore Apply in Person
You can use the printable job application form of Ashley HomeStore when you go to a physical store and submit an in-store application. This will take more effort than submitting an online application, however, it is likely that you will be rewarded by the hiring personnel. It is known that applying for a job in-store results in a higher percentage of recruitment.
Which states have an Ashley HomeStore location?
There are Ashley HomeStore locations in all US states except for Colorado and Maine. The stores are generally distributed evenly throughout the country. However, Texas, California, and Florida have more stores than other states, proportional to their populations. Houston, Las Vegas, and Jacksonville are the cities with the highest number of Ashley HomeStore locations.