Amoco Corporation is a global chemical and oil company established around a US refinery that also has gas stations and convenience stores, at which gas, oil, and food & beverages are sold. Amoco opened about 100 convenience store locations in the US in 2018, and more are planned to open in the following years. Most of the current Amoco locations are on the East Coast.
Job Application Form PDF
Amoco offers no printable job application form on the web for job candidates who would like to start working at an Amoco gas station and/or convenience store. Therefore, you are encouraged to visit or contact your local Amoco store to learn information about employment opportunities.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of BP, which is the owner of Amoco.
- Click “Search and apply” on the right side of the page.
- Write “amoco” in the search bar on the page. Select “United States of America” as the country.
- Click a job position when you find an interesting one.
- Read the job summary on a new page, then click “Apply”.
- To continue, you should create an account and sign in.
If you can’t find any job openings that would fit you on BP’s career website, you can visit your local Amoco gas station & convenience store to gain information about current job openings and the hiring process.
- Gas Station Attendant
Starting a job at a global oil company that operates in tens of countries around the world would be one of the most secure things you can do for your career. Indeed, such a huge company as Amoco will continue to exist for many long years. Working at an Amoco gas station will provide you with the money you need to fulfill your life goals, plus you will feel safe in financial terms.
Leave a Reply