Albertsons Jobs and Careers
Albertsons is an American supermarket chain. The most common job position at Albertsons stores is Store Associate. Almost anyone can be an Albertsons Store Associate because there are few to no job requirements at this position. Other entry-level job positions offered by Albertsons include but are not limited to:
- Sandwich Artist
- Loss Prevention Specialist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Truck Driver
- Customer Support Representative
- Store Associate
More advanced jobs are also available at Albertsons such as Management jobs. These jobs are:
- Assistant Manager
- Store Manager
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Grocery Manager
- Deli Manager
- Liquor Manager
- Floral Manager
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Store Director
Albertsons Job Descriptions
Sometimes it is quite challenging to find a job even if you have years of working experience. In such cases, it is quite natural to look for a job for months without any experience. However, if you need to start working as soon as possible but do not have any experience or degree, you can consider applying for Albertsons. Below, you can find two of these positions you can consider.
One of these jobs is warehouse selector. You are going to work at the warehouse of Albertsons and contribute to the daily operations in the venue. If you are planning to apply for this position, then you need to be fit. It is because you will be moving, lifting, pushing, and pulling heavy boxes. In addition to this, you will be responsible for loading and unloading the trucks depending on the orders of the stores.
If you would like to work at night, then you can consider applying for the night crew position. You are going to work in the stores of the company and help customers visiting the store. Besides helping them to checkout, you will also help them to find what they are looking for. Moreover, you will be responsible for the cleanliness of the store, especially the visible parts to the customers.
Albertsons Job Application Form PDF
It is impossible to find a printable job application form that you can use as you apply in person to Albertsons. You can only apply online by visiting the official website of the company.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How do I apply for a job at Albertsons?
Applying for a job at Albertsons online is the most popular method of application because Albertsons is such a large company. On the official career website of the company, here are the simple steps that you will do, in order to submit an online job application to Albertsons:
- Go to the career website of Albertsons. (https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers)
- Write any keyword, select the business area, select the company (select Albertsons), and set location and radius. Then click “Search Jobs”.
- The list of job openings will be provided to you on a new page.
- You can further filter jobs by using the panel on the left side of the page.
- On the list of jobs, when you find an appealing one, click the job title to see the job description.
- After reading it wholly, click “APPLY”.
- Sign in to your account. You can sign in with one of your accounts on any of the given websites on the page, or you can register first and then sign in to your new account.
- After you successfully sign in, you will reach the online job application form of Albertsons.
How to Fill Out Albertsons Online Application Form
- Enter your contact information.
- Attach your resume.
- Answer a couple of questions in the Equal Employment Opportunity Information section.
- Read the Data Protection Statement and Article 23-A Statement.
- Answer some preliminary questions. The number of questions will depend on your answers to the questions in the beginning.
- Read the Electronic Signature Disclaimer.
- Complete the Education History (optional), Professional Licenses, Tax Credit Screening, and Acknowledgement categories.
- Then, you will have reached the “Review and Submit” section. After you check whether every piece of information that you have given is correct, you can submit the application to Albertsons by clicking the corresponding button.
Albertsons is the parent company of many other famous supermarket chains, such as Lucky, Pavilions and Safeway. Therefore, you can always find a nice job opening in an Albertsons store or in a store of any subsidiary. Right behind Kroger, Albertsons is the second-largest North American supermarket chain. The number of stores that are branded as “Albertsons” is 400. These stores can be found in 14 states across the US. About 250,000 employees are working in stores owned by Albertsons.
|No||Positions – December 17, 2021||Locations|
|1||$24.24 – Warehouse Order Selector||Brea, CA|
|2||$24.91 – Warehouse Order Selector||Irvine, CA|
|3||CASHIER||El Paso, TX|
|4||CASHIER||North Las Vegas, NV|
|5||In-Store Shopper (E-commerce)||Lafayette, LA|
|6||COURTESY CLERK||Springfield, OR|
|7||Information Security Engineer||Pleasanton, CA|
|9||GROCERY DEPARTMENT||Las Cruces, NM|
|10||In-Store Shopper (E-commerce)||Las Vegas, NV|
|11||CASHIER||Las Cruces, NM|
|12||GROCERY DEPARTMENT||Baton Rouge, LA|
|13||FRONT END DEPARTMENT||Hammond, LA|
|14||In-Store Shopper (E-commerce)||Mesa, AZ|
|15||NIGHT CREW||Springfield, OR|
|16||CASHIER||Las Vegas, NV|
|17||CASHIER||Las Cruces, NM|
|18||GROCERY DEPARTMENT||Alexandria, LA|
|19||GROCERY DEPARTMENT||Bakersfield, CA|
|20||In-Store Shopper (E-commerce)||Broussard, LA|
Work at Albertsons
Albertsons constantly hires new employees to their thousands of stores. Its wide range of services also provides a great variety of positions to work. The company does not discriminate against associates or customers based on characteristics such as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or other status protected by law.