ABF Freight is a freight company based in Arkansas. It is the carrier of ArcBest Corporation (formerly known as Arkansas Best), which is a multibillion-dollar freight and logistics solutions provider founded in 1923. ABF Freight provides a variety of freight and logistics services, including less-than-truckload (LTL) shipping across the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico.
The only eight-time winner of the American Trucking Associations President’s Trophy for Safety, ABF Freight is one of North America’s largest and most experienced motor carriers. There are over 240 locations of ABF Freight across the United States. The company is operating with its 13,000 employees.
ABF Freight Jobs
Decided that a career in the transportation industry is suited for you? ABF Freight is the best company to work for. With a positive working environment filled with people who take pride in their careers, the ABF team will feel like family. Physical and financial wellness is of utmost importance at the company, so you will enjoy a good wage and benefits. Whatever career path you take, be it driving, working at the docks, or a corporate career, ABF Freight will provide you with a rewarding job full of opportunities.
How do I apply for a job at ABF Freight?
- Go to the official career website of ABF Freight.
- There, you can search for jobs by category, location and keywords. You can also look for openings by position below the ‘search jobs’ section.
- After you click ‘search jobs’ or selected a position, you will be redirected to a page where available jobs are listed. You can get more information by clicking on ‘View details’ or make your application by clicking on ‘Apply Now’.
- You may register or log in if you already have an account but it is not necessary. Note that you should still type your personal info including password in the personal info section.
- Upload your resume by choosing from your computer or copy & paste. You can also proceed without a resume.
- Fill the unfilled boxes in the ‘Personal info’ and ‘Questionnaire’ section and submit your application form after reviewing it.
Job Positions: Delivery driver, account manager, city driver, clerk, dock worker, lead engineer, linehaul supervisor, operations assistant, operations supervisor, road driver, shop technician, supervisory assistant, teamsters military assistance program.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Clerk: You will assist in various clerical, administrative and customer services tasks in the daily operation of the facility in addition to other duties.
Dock Worker: You will be responsible for the loading and unloading of trailers for the purpose of transporting a wide variety of cargo, moving cargo driving a forklift or using a pallet jack or other freight handling equipment, preparing wide varieties of freight for transit, effectively operating mobile technology, completing all required paperwork.
City Driver: You will be responsible for the pickup and delivery of cargo to and from various destinations usually within proximity of the consolidation/distribution center. You will also be responsible for loading and unloading trailers utilizing the same techniques, technology and procedures as a dock worker.
ABF Freight Job Application Form PDF
ABF Freight doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the web for job applicants. For this reason, we recommend that you make an online application for a job at ABF Freight by going to the official career website of the company.