Kona Grill is an American upscale restaurant chain. It was founded in 1998 in Scottsdale, Arizona. Recently there are about 24 Kona Grill restaurants in the United States. Hand-selected fish, meats and produce are served with hand-crafted cocktails and over 40 sauces at Kona Grill restaurants.
Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, this restaurant chain doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You are thus recommended to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to Kona Grill’s official career website.
- You will see all jobs at all Kona Grill locations on the page. You can use the filters to filter out irrelevant results. You can find jobs by location via the list on the left.
- Click the corresponding “VIEW JOB” button when you find an interesting job on the job listings.
- Read the key responsibilities and offers on the next page.
- Click the “APPLY” button on the right side of the page.
- Then, you will need to create a new account on Kona Grill’s website in order to proceed.
- Prep cook
- Line cook
- Sous chef
- Server assistant
- Sushi chef
- Executive chef/kitchen manager
- Assistant general manager
Since the guests of Kona Grill are significant people, so the team members of this great restaurant chain are. The thing that sets Kona Grill apart from ordinary restaurants is that Kona Grill attaches importance to its team members, who are the apparent servers of food at Kona Grill restaurants. If you want to be one of these important team members, make a job application today!
Minimum Age to Work: 18. Some places might hire at the age of 16. Contact your local restaurant.
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm, Sunday 11:00am-10:00pm
Job Positions & Salaries
Prep Cook: You will provide basic food and beverage preparation services to support the kitchen staff. You will cut, peel, slice and chop fruits and vegetables. You will carve and display meats, vegetables, fruits, and salads.
Prerequisite: General knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking practices would be good.
Server: You will be entering orders quickly and in the proper sequence. You will serve food and beverages for guests. You should always provide the highest quality of service to the customers.
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of wines, beers and spirits would be good.
Dishwasher: You will be responsible for providing the restaurant with clean and sanitized utensils, plate ware, glassware and equipment throughout the shift.
Prerequisite: Experience working in a fast-paced working environment.
Leave a Reply