Rainbow Shop, commonly called just ‘Rainbow’, it is a grand fashion retail chain, which sells brands specifically target young women and teenagers. Rainbow was founded in 1935 in New York. Today, Rainbow has stores in over 1300 locations and about 10,000 employees are working in these stores. Rainbow is known for selling clothes at a moderate price.
It is always a good time to start working for Rainbow, since Rainbow is one of the leading “fast fashion” retailers in the U.S. Getting inspiration from the top celebrities in the U.S, Rainbow creates the latest fashion trends and provides them at an affordable price to children and teenagers. By working for Rainbow, while being in the fashion business, you can both make money and dress in the latest style to impress your friends and beloved ones.
You can work in many jobs in Rainbow, of which all of them you can show your love and talent about fashion. Below in this page, you can see various job descriptions and have a general idea before you apply. Since 1935, Rainbow is continuously growing by the help of its employees. Rainbow cares for its employees, and this results in more and more employees working for Rainbow in recent years to make Rainbow one of the biggest companies in the business area.
How to Apply
- Go to the website of Rainbow.
- Choose between zip code or city/state.
- Type in location and distance.
- Click on “Find”.
- There will be list of available jobs.
- After you click one of the jobs, a new page will open then you can click on “Apply online” button.
- To proceed, you must log in. If you don’t have an account, you can open one by following the directions on that page.
- Finish your online job application.