Good news for those who want to work at the KFC!
KFC job vacancies, job applications, KFC staff recruitment news in writing. KFC job application form, KFC open positions, documents required for application, salary information, working conditions and more.
KFC Online Application
It’s easy to make an online job application to KFC.
- Go to KFC’s website.
- Click on the Human Resources section of KFC’s web site.
- You can make “KFC job application” from the opening page.
Apart from the above steps, you can also follow KFC’s job advertisements from career sites and apply for a job.
This company puts fast-food yummies in a whole lot of tummies. YUM! Brands is the largest fast-food operator in the world in terms of number of locations, with more than 37,000 outlets in about 120 countries. (It trails only hamburger giant McDonald’s in sales.) The company’s flagship chains include #1 chicken fryer KFC (with more than 17,400 units), top pizza joint Pizza Hut (more than 13,700), and quick-service Mexican leader Taco Bell (more than 5,900).
YUM! sold the Long John Silver’s seafood chain, along with several hundred A&W root beer and burger stands to two separate buyers in late 2011. Franchisees, affiliates, and licensed operators run about 75% of the company’s restaurants.
KFC Open Positions: Cashier, Shift Manager, Team Member, Cook, Restaurant Manager.
KFC Team Member Description
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. This means your application will be reviewed by the franchisee who will make any hiring decisions. If hired, the franchisee will be your employer and is alone responsible for any employment related matters.
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with southern hospitality, we make our customer’s day. So our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends.
KFC Team Member Requirements
- You’re a fun and friendly person who values customers and takes absolute pride in everything you do.
- You like talking – a lot – even to strangers (despite what your Mom told you). This is important, because you’re not able to text message customers.
- You’ve got attitude – the right kind of course – and understand the need to be on time, all the time. With loads of energy, you understand that work is easier – and more fun – working as a team.
- And you’re at least 16 years old.
KFC Job Application Form PDF/Printout
You can download the Jimmy John’s printable job application form from below. You should print the job application form downloaded from the computer.
Printable Form Download