Zambrero Jobs and Careers
Zambrero is one of the famous Australian fast-food restaurants. It was founded in 2005. It serves Mexican food with more than 200 restaurants all around the world.
The company is currently looking for new employees to work with in Australia. Some of the available positions within the company include restaurant team member, supervisor, assistant restaurant manager, and restaurant manager.
In general, you do not need a degree to apply for most of the above-mentioned jobs. However, you will definitely need working experience while applying for management roles such as supervisor and restaurant manager.
You can apply for entry-level job positions at Zambrero such as team member because Zambrero is accepting applicants in this position without any requirements. You will be working in the restaurants of the company and help their customers with the orders.
How do I get a job at Zambrero?
- Go to Zambrero’s official career website.
- Click the “APPLY NOW” button.
- You will see the online job application form of Zambrero. Start filling it out by selecting a state and a restaurant location.
- Then choose a job position and indicate whether you would work casually, part-time, or full-time.
- Give some personal info and specify your availability.
- Upload your cover letter and resume.
- State the reason(s) you want to work at Zambrero.
- Finalise your online application for the job at Zambrero by clicking the “SUBMIT” button.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.