Based in Spokane, Washington, Yoke’s Fresh Market is an American grocery store chain operating only in two states of the United States: Washington and Idaho. Yoke’s Fresh Markets was founded in the year 1946 in Spokane, Washington. Since 1990, Yoke’s Fresh Market stores are employee-owned. As of 2021, there are 17 Yoke’s Fresh Market stores in Washington and Idaho. In addition to that, it is estimated that there are more than 1,000 employees are actively working in Yoke’s Fresh Market stores. The main products offered by Yoke’s Fresh Market are bakery products, dairy, frozen foods, groceries, meat, seafood, snacks, and beverages.
How do I apply for a job at Yoke’s Fresh Market?
- Go to the career website of Yoke’s Fresh Market.
- There, you can see the list of available positions offered by Yoke’s Fresh Market. In order to facilitate your search, you can narrow down the list by selecting your location, job title, and job type.
- After narrowing down the list, select a job offer with a title in accordance with your current profession and interests.
- On the job offer’s page, you can see and gather more information pertaining to the job: the lengthy description of the position, qualifications for this position, requirements, and other essential information about the job.
- If everything you have read so far sounds good to you, click on the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
- The detailed information about the position is given on that page. Read carefully through the duties, responsibilities, qualifications, work environment, and other things related to the job.
- If everything you have read so far sounds good to you, click on the “APPLY” button at the top of the page.
- Once again you are required to click on the “APPLY NOW” button.
- To start your application, you are required to sign in with your account or create an account.
Yoke’s Fresh Market Job Vacancies
Plenty of different job positions are available at Yoke’s Fresh Market stores. Apprentice baker, apprentice meat cutter, courtesy clerk, deli sales clerk, experienced meat wrapper, pharmacy technician, floor runner, natural foods sales clerk, cake decorator, freight crew associate, meat & seafood sales associate, checker, wine steward, assistant bookkeeper, produce sales clerk, frozen foods sales clerk, experienced baker, and pharmacy intern positions are non-management job positions that require either none, little, or decent work experience. On the other hand, management-level jobs at Yoke’s Fresh Market are assistant store manager, front-end manager, and general manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.