Yard House is an American sports bar chain. It was founded in 1996 in Long Beach, California. Since 2012, it is owned and operated by Darden Restaurants. Today, there are over 80 Yard House locations in the western states. Serving American cuisine alongside the world’s largest selection of draft beer, Yard House locations are known to be full of music and fun. Yard House was selected as one of the best places to work in 2018 by Glassdoor.
Yard House Jobs
At Yard House, the passion for great beer, great food, and great music runs deep. You’ll find the world’s largest selection of draft beer along with a menu with more than 100 items made from scratch daily at each Yard House location. As they continue to grow, they are always looking for passionate, motivated and enthusiastic people to join the team. Learn more about the opportunities available near you and join the Yard House family.
How do I apply for a job at Yard House?
- Go to Yard House’s official career website.
- Find the brown “APPLY NOW” button and click it.
- A new page will open.
- Enter keywords into the search bar and click “Search”.
- You will be provided with the job openings list. Click on a job for further information and proceed to the online application process.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-12:30am, Friday-Saturday 11:00am-1:20am.
Job Positions: Busser, bartender, line cook, executive chef, restaurant manager, sous chef, server, host, dishwasher.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Bartender: You will be guiding the guests through Yard House’s diverse menu, cutting-edge draft beverage selections, and hand-crafted cocktails. You will be expected to provide attentive and friendly service that ensures they feel valued and well taken care of.
Line Cook: You will ensure that the highest quality food is served from the “scratch” kitchens. You will coordinate food orders to support timely and fresh delivery to each table while following proper food safety and sanitation standards to guarantee guest safety.
Sous Chef: You will oversee the kitchen staff, aid with menu preparation, ensure food quality and freshness. You will monitor product ordering and stocking. You will ensure meal quality and consistency by following and making the kitchen staff follow the designated recipes. You will lead the kitchen team in the absence of the executive chef.
- Bartender – $19.85 per hour
- Cook – $25,000 per year
- Cook/Dishwasher – $14.19 per hour
- Dishwasher – $11.22 per hour
- Executive Chef – $79,917 per year
- Host/Hostess – $14.62 per hour
- Server – $28,236 per year
- Line Cook – $13.22 per hour
- Prep Cook – $14.18 per hour
- Restaurant Manager – $17.32 per hour
- Server – $32,690 per year
- Sous Chef – $57,887 per year
Yard House Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the printable job application form of Yard House. Print the document and fill it out with your pen. Then, all you need to do will be submitting the application form to your local Yard House for employment.