The Yankee Candle Company, shortly Yankee Candle, is an American retail chain that is primarily selling candles, candleholders, accessories and dinnerware. Yankee Cradle is referred to as the largest candle shop in the United States. Today, the company operates 560 stores in various locations across the United States. The company also ships products to other countries. The company is currently a subsidiary of Newell Brands.
Job Application Form PDF
Here, you can download the printable job application form of Yankee Candle. If you print the form and fill it with your pen, then present it to a store by hand, you will have a selective advantage over online applicants. Below, you can find the link to the Yankee Candle printable job application form.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: CLICK TO SEE THE FORM
How To Apply Online
To learn how you can apply online to Yankee Candle, read the steps below.
- Go to the career website of Yankee Candle.
- Click the “View Positions” button under either the “Retail Hourly” or the “Corporate, Supply Chain & Retail Management” titles.
- Most job seekers are looking for hourly jobs at Yankee Candle, so we assume that you click the former button. You will be redirected to a new website. By using the search toolbar, you can search for jobs by any job title or location. Click “Find Jobs” then to see results.
- You will see the list of job openings at Yankee Candle. Click a job title that catches your attention.
- Read the key responsibilities, minimum qualifications, and preferred qualifications for the job.
- Click the blue “Apply Now” button if you are really interested in the chosen job position.
- A new tab will open. First, you need to accept the Privacy Agreement by clicking “I Accept” to continue.
- Then, you should create an account on the company’s website. After that, you will be able to complete the online job application form and submit it online.
Jobs that are popular at Yankee Candle Company are:
- Sales Associate
- Customer Service Associate
- Candle Maker
- Wax Prep Specialist
- Shuttle Driver
- Maintenance Worker
- Machine Operator
- Property & Guest Service Worker
- Retail Store Manager
Yankee Candle Company is the largest candle seller in the USA. The company employs approximately 6,000 people and is seeking many unqualified employees at its locations. At the same time, the company offers an excellent opportunity in terms of employment. Now is the time to take a look at available roles. We’ve outlined the Yankee Candle Company’s compiled descriptions of some popular entry-level positions for you.
We are sure you would like to start your career as a Sales Associate at Yankee Candle Company. This position consists of essential duties such as dealing with customers coming to the store, making sales responsible for cash register operations, and following the warehouse maintenance. All you need is basic communication skills and solving the customer’s problems.
An option in this matter is working as a Part-Time Seasonal Sales Associate. If you are looking for a part-time job, this will suit you. Your duties will be the same as Sales Associate; making sales, communicating with the customers, and being responsible for the cash register.
Yankee Candle has been producing America’s most preferred, best-smelling candles since 1969. It has always been about helping people enjoy a large variety of long-lasting quality fragrances. The company is striving to maintain its long-lasting success and therefore is willing to hear your innovative and fresh ideas, which would lead to an equal and acceptive workplace environment.
The interview process at Yankee Candle may either be short or long depending on the location and job position you are applying for. The whole hiring process takes one to two weeks. Multiple interviews should be expected. Experienced candidates will be hired more easily, but candidates with no experience can also be hired after the interview. If you pass the interview, you may receive a link to do the background check online. No drug test is done before employees start working at Yankee Candle.
Newell Brands, which is the parent company of Yankee Candle, offers a nice benefits package to employees. There are three categories of benefits, which are Family Support, Financial Savings & Protection, and Healthcare & Healthy Living.
- Yankee Candle’s Family Support benefits include an employee assistance program, a dependent care spending account, back-up dependent care, adoption assistance, a healthy pregnancy program, fertility solutions, paid parental leave, pet insurance, and purchasing power.
- The Financial Savings & Protection benefits include a 401(k) employee savings plan, a commuter benefits program, a legal assistance plan, disability coverage, critical illness protection, supplemental accident coverage, life insurance and AD&D, identity theft protection, home/auto insurance, and hospital indemnity.
- The Healthcare & Healthy Living benefits package includes medical plans, prescription drug coverage, dental and vision coverage, health savings account (HSA), healthcare spending account (FSA), healthcare bluebook - ShopSmart, annual physical reward, tobacco-free incentive, a tobacco cessation program, Vitality One Wellness Program, SurgeryPlus, and 2nd MD.
Depending on your job position and employment type, the benefits you will be offered may change. Therefore, before you submit an application for a job at Yankee Candle, you are encouraged to ask the hiring personnel about the benefits package that will be offered to you.