XPO Logistics is an international transportation company based in the US. The main office of the company is located in Greenwich, Connecticut. The company operates supply chains and logistic networks. The company was established when a businessperson another company and replaced the name with “XPO Logistics”. XPO Logistics grew by obtaining tens of other corporations in the market and today it is one of the largest companies in the United States. Today XPO Logistics runs more than 800 storehouses in 30 countries. There is also a European main office of the company in France. There are more than 100,000 people working for XPO Logistics in total, while the company is providing logistics services to over 50,000 clients globally. The company also draws attention since they embrace diversity in the workplace and welcomes applicants from different backgrounds such as LGBTQ+ members and immigrants at XPO Logistics.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form that is provided by XPO Logistics on the web. Visit the company career website and submit an online application for a job.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
The most convenient way of applying for a job at XPO Logistics is applying online. Here, you can read the steps to successfully submit an online job application to XPO Logistics.
- Go to the career website of XPO Logistics.
- Scroll down and find the “Join the Team” section. Click the “Now Hiring!” button in this section. (Below the “Join the Team” section, you will see a section titled “Opportunities” if you keep scrolling. You can choose a job category in this section and click it to see the list of job openings only in the chosen category.)
- After you click the appropriate button, you will be redirected to a new web page. On the new page, you can search for specific jobs by keyword and category. Click “Search Jobs” on this page to see the list of job openings at XPO Logistics.
- You will see the job list. Choose a job on the list that may interest you and click the job title.
- Read the job description that is provided on a new page. Click “Apply now” to initiate the online application process.
- You need to sign in to your account if you want to reach the online job application form. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one easily on the same page.
- Fill out the online job application form of XPO Logistics, attach all required additional documents, and submit the form to the company online. You will be contacted by the company in the upcoming days.
- Professional driver
- Warehouse associate
- Material handler
The societies we live in change, so should the companies we work for. XPO Logistics seems to be aware of this and steps forward by improving the social identities it has. The company runs a business in 30 countries, the reason why all these different people are together at this company is obvious: XPO Logistics cares about differences among people. Success is never a coincidence. XPO Logistics provides support for its employees to improve their professional and personal lives. If you want to join this supportive company, apply for a job today and enjoy the opportunity of having a job in a peaceful work environment.
Job Positions & Salaries
Truck Driver Student: You should be at least 21 years old and have obtained a CDL-A permit by the first day of class. You should have a safe driving record and history, and you need to pass the DOT drug test conducted by the company. This is an intensive program that combines classroom education and hands-on driving experience. You will work as a part-time dockworker for up to 30 days prior to the start of the 9 to 12-week classroom training. On a typical day, you will be unloading and loading freight off/on trailers, and under supervision, you will be performing vehicle inspections.