Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest hospitality companies in the world. The company was founded in Dallas, Texas in 1981. Wyndham is present in almost 10,000 different locations in 18 countries with its 20 brands including Wyndham Grand, La Quinta, Baymont and others. The brands of Wyndham are divided into 6 distinct categories, which are: Distinctive, Upscale, Lifestyle, Midscale, Economy, and Extended Stay.
Job Application Form PDF
Since there is no printable job application form of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts on the web, you are recommended to take a look at the job positions on the official employment website of this hotel chain. There, you can apply online for a job position. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts.
- Enter some keywords and/or locations and click the blue “SEARCH JOBS” button.
- You will see the list of job openings that match your search criteria.
- Click the job title of an interesting job offer that you see on the list.
- Read the job summary, required education and experience, physical, general and fundamental requirements regarding the job position.
- Click “APPLY NOW” if you like the job description.
- On the new page, you will have to create a new account, then sign in.
- After you sign in, you should fill out the online job application form and send it to Wyndham Hotels & Resorts.
- Lead cook
- Room attendant
- Guest services agent
- Night auditor
- Laundry attendant
- Assistant housekeeping supervisor
- Front desk jobs
Wyndham is the owner of nearly two dozen hotel brands. You probably have heard at least some of the brands of Wyndham. This hospitality company offers countless employment opportunities for every job seeker. If you are determined to work in a hotel, you should definitely look at the jobs that Wyndham offers to job seekers.
Job Positions & Salaries
Room Attendant: You will be responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests.
Maintenance: You will be responsible for repairing and maintaining the hotel’s physical plant in accordance with company standards for quality, cleanliness, guest satisfaction, and safety and security.
Night Auditor: You will be responsible for reconciling all hotel cashier transactions; reviewing, organizing and compiling management reports on a timely basis and ensuring the accuracy of guest billings and city ledger transactions. You will also perform guest service agent duties when necessary.