Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest hospitality companies in the world. The company was founded in Dallas, Texas in 1981. Wyndham is present in almost 10,000 different locations in 18 countries with its 20 brands including Wyndham Grand, La Quinta, Baymont and others. The brands of Wyndham are divided into 6 distinct categories, which are: Distinctive, Upscale, Lifestyle, Midscale, Economy, and Extended Stay.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Jobs
Wyndham is the owner of nearly two dozens of hotel brands. You probably have heard at least some of the brands of Wyndham. This hospitality company offers countless employment opportunities for every job seeker. If you are determined to work in a hotel, you should definitely look at the jobs that Wyndham offers to job seekers.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts.
- Enter some keywords and/or location and click the blue “SEARCH JOBS” button.
- You will see a list of job positions according to your search criteria.
- When you encounter an appealing job position on the job list, click the job title to read the job description.
- After you read the job description fully, click “APPLY NOW” if you are satisfied.
- You will have to sign in to proceed with your online job application. If you don’t have an account yet, you can easily create one by clicking the link on the company web page.
- Once successfully signing in, you will be able to take the remaining steps to complete your online application process.
Job Positions: Lead cook, houseperson, room attendant, guest services agent, maintenance, maintenance supervisor, assistant general manager, night auditor, laundry attendant, bellman/driver, bartender, assistant housekeeping supervisor, director of housekeeping, front desk jobs, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Room Attendant: You will be responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests.
Maintenance: You will be responsible for repairing and maintaining the hotel’s physical plant in accordance with company standards for quality, cleanliness, guest satisfaction, and safety and security.
Night Auditor: You will be responsible for reconciling all hotel cashier transactions; reviewing, organizing and compiling management reports on a timely basis and ensuring the accuracy of guest billings and city ledger transactions. You will also perform guest service agent duties when necessary.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Application Form PDF
Since there is no printable job application form of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts on the web, you are recommended to take a look at the job positions on the official employment website of this hotel chain. There, you can apply online for a job position. Good luck!
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to