Witchery is an Australia-based fashion store chain that specializes in women’s clothing, accessories, and shoes. Witchery operates as a subsidiary under the parent company Country Road Group. Witchery has store locations in Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. The headquarters of Witchery is located in Burnley, Victoria, Australia, which is also where the flagship store is located. It is estimated that there are more than 500 Witchery locations throughout Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. The main products offered by Witchery are dresses, t-shirts, jeans, skirts, shoes, sandals, bags, jewelry items, watches, sunglasses, belts, and many other products that are designed for women.
How do I apply for a job at Witchery?
- Go to the career website of Witchery.
- In order to find job offers in Witchery, you are required to tick the checkbox that says “Witchery” below the subtitle named “Brands.”
- After that, only jobs from Witchery will be listed. If you would like to search for a specific job title in a specific location, you are required to tick other checkboxes, on the left side of the page, pertaining to your work type, location, and whether you want to work in a store or in the head office.
- After narrowing down the job list, select a job that has a relevant title to your profession and click on it.
- On the new page, read about the responsibilities, requirements, opportunities, and more about the job offer.
- If everything looks good for you, click on the “APPLY” button.
- To begin your application, you are required to enter your e-mail address.
Witchery Job Vacancies
Visual Merchandise: You will be responsible for high-quality windows implementation and in-store merchandising in line with brand standards. You should drive sales and profit ensuring the achievement of all KPI’s as set by the company by analysing the business. You must have a driver’s license and proven visual merchandise experience in order to be hired.
Assistant Store Manager: You will assist with driving sales and profit ensuring the achievement of all KPIs as set by the company. You should provide great leadership and training to the entry-level sales team and develop their capability as a team. You should maintain a focus on commercial acumen ensuring the team has an understanding of the performance of the store. You will also assist with managing costs. Ultimately, you will be expected to drive a customer-centric culture ensuring that each customer shopping at Witchery looks and feel fabulous.
Witchery Job Application Form PDF
Witchery doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web for applicants who would like to apply for a job at Witchery in person. For this reason, you are advised to submit an online application to Witchery by going to the company’s own website.