Welcome to Williams-Sonoma!
We all love our home. We feel safe, we feel comfortable. Everyone loves the idea of working at home. So, what about working at somewhere that feels like home? If you like this idea, if you want to work in a place where you’re surrounded by everything that you want to have in your home, join the team of Williams-Sonoma today!
How to Apply
- Go to the official website.
- Enter your title and exact location, then select the available date for you.
- Press “Filter” button.
- In the bottom of the searching robot, you will find the best results for your search.
- Choose one of the best options for your search to see further information about it.
- If the detailed offerings of job is sufficient for you, click the “Apply Now” button.
- Write your e-mail address to continue your application.
- Finish your online application.
Williams Sonoma Jobs
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is a global, multi-brand specialty retailer of high-quality products for the home. Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, west elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham products are marketed through e-commerce websites, direct-mail catalogs and brick-and-mortar retail stores around the world. Together, our brands cover nearly every room in the home.
We are committed to building the strongest team in retailing. To that end, we work to create a culture that celebrates and leverages our associates’ unique talents and perspectives, and fosters the development of rewarding and satisfying careers.
Williams Sonoma Open Positions: Lead Stock, Assistant Buyer, Lead Sales, Sales Associate, Distribution Planner, Assistant Planner.
Williams Sonoma Assistant Planner Description
Assistant Planners support the business with the tactical responsibilities of supply/demand management- tracking purchase orders from point of origin to Distribution Center, forecasting sales, monitoring purchase orders, inventory levels, transfers, and preparation of reports that help enable the team to make intelligent business decisions.
As mastery is achieved in these areas, Assistant Planners will then be introduced to advanced Planning strategy and responsibilities, including Planning ownership of a product category.
Williams Sonoma Assistant Planner Requirements
- Work with planner to monitor sales and inventory levels and adjust purchase orders accordingly to drive sales and profitability.
- Coordinate the creation and communication of purchase orders for a department.
- Track and monitor PO shipping to ensure on time delivery.
- Maintain accuracy of purchase order ship dates and quantities.
- Amend purchase orders and communicate changes to agent/vendor.
- Ensure confirmation of changes with agent/vendor.
- Communicate all changes and cancellations of purchase orders to sourcing/agent/vendor.
- Maintain log of all purchase order confirmations and cancellations and follow up with agent/vendor as needed.
- Enter and track inventory transfers for DTC and Outlet divisions.
- Prepare and distribute weekly reports to the team.
- Attention to detail, follow through, communication skills. We’re excited about you because…
- BA/BS required.
- Required skills: attention to detail, follow-through, effective and clear communication, analytic mindset.
Williams Sonoma Job Application Form PDF/Printout
Williams Sonoma print job application form is unfortunately not available.