Turkey Hill Minit Markets is an American convenience store chain that is operating in the states of Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Indiana. The first store of Turkey Hill Minit Markets was opened in 1967 in Lancaster, PA. Today, there are over 260 Turkey Hill convenience stores in total. Since 2018, the convenience store chain is owned by EG Group.
Turkey Hill How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Turkey Hill Minit Markets.
- Click the “CAREERS” button at the top of the page.
- The link will redirect you to a new website.
- On the new website, you can look at the job openings at several convenience store locations. You can also apply for a job online by filling out the online job application form.
Turkey Hill Job Positions
- Guest service associate
- Team member
- Sales associate
- Convenience store assistant manager
- General manager
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.