T&T Supermarket is a Canadian-based supermarket chain that operates in Canada. The first T&T Supermarket store was opened in the Greater Vancouver region in the year 1993. T&T Supermarket stores are mainly offering Asian foods to their customers. In addition to that, they sell bakery products, dairy products, meat products, beauty products, house essentials, frozen foods, groceries, snacks, and seafood. There are more than 25 T&T Supermarket locations in British Columbia, Alberta, and Ontario.
T&T Supermarket Jobs and Careers
There are plenty of entry-level job positions at T&T Supermarket locations. These jobs include positions such as fulfillment associate, grocery store associate, seafood associate, kitchen production associate, kitchen service associate, bakery service associate, sushi associate, cook, assistant cook, janitor, assistant cooler keeper, cashier, warehouse & distribution operator, dairy & frozen associate, and baker. Candidates don’t have to be highly qualified to be accepted for these jobs. In contrast to these jobs, store management and head office jobs require the candidate to be highly qualified.
How do I apply for a job at T&T Supermarket?
- Go to the career website of T&T Supermarket.
- You can see the full list of the vacant positions by clicking on the “View All Jobs” button. If you want a job closer to your location, you can also select your province and what type of work do you want.
- After picking a relevant vacant position, click on it.
- On the new page, read and learn more information about the job.
- If responsibilities, requirements, shifts, and benefits sound good to you, click on the “Apply now” button which is located at the top of the page.
- To begin your application, you must either sign in or sign up to their website.
T&T Supermarket Job Application Form PDF
T&T Supermarket doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet for job seekers who would like to apply for a job in person. You can visit the official career website of the company and submit an online application for a job.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Grocery Store Associate: You should assist customers in selecting grocery products and provide recommendations as required. You should maintain inventory and product quality and ensure a full display of various grocery products. In addition, you will be responsible for unpacking and labeling grocery products and displaying them in the sales area. You will also be responsible for various cleanliness tasks.
Fulfillment Store Associate: You will manage and pick customers’ orders from the shelves within the store. Then, you will operate scanners to properly pick orders. You will be expected to accurately manage inventory. You will pack items for shipping and ensure orders are accurately picked. Finally, you will place the package orderly for delivery.