Truworths is a fashion retail store chain in South Africa. The company was founded in 1917. Today, there are more than 750 Truworths stores in South Africa and almost 12,000 employees are working at these stores. Truworths is one of the major competitors of Ackermans in South Africa.
How do I apply for a job at Truworths?
The easiest way of applying for a job at Truworths is to apply online. However, if you can’t find any job openings that you would be interested in on the official company career website, you can instead visit your local Truworths store, find a manager, and ask them for information about current vacancies at the store. The manager will assist you if there is a need for new employees at the store location at the moment.
To apply for a job at Truworths online, follow these steps below:
- Go to the career website of Truworths.
- On the left panel, click “CURRENT VACANCIES”.
- You will be redirected to a new web page.
- On the new web page, you can search for jobs by keywords, job category, location, and date the job was posted. Click “Search” to see the job list.
- Browse through the list of job openings at Truworths that match your search criteria. Click the link corresponding to the job position.
- On a new page, you can read the brief job description, key responsibilities, requirements, and more.
- Click “Apply Now” at the bottom right corner of the page.
- You should login with your email address and password to reach the online job application form page. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one by clicking the “Register” link on the same page.
- After you successfully login to your account, fill out the online job application form of Truworths and add all required documents, then submit the online application to the company. You will be contacted by someone from the company in the upcoming days or weeks.
Truworths Job Vacancies
Truworths is one of South Africa’s leading clothing retailers, so no wonder there are plenty of entry-level and management-level job opportunities at Truworths stores. Cashier, Sales Associate and Assistant Manager are the most popular positions at Truworths stores. To apply for an Assistant Manager position, you should have a sufficient combination of education/experience, while you can apply for a Cashier or Sales Associate position regardless of education or experience.
Learnership Store Consultant: At the store, you will assist customers, perform merchandising, handle payments and purchases on the POS system, open new accounts, maintain and control stock losses, receive customer feedback and communicate them with the store managers. You should build high-quality relationships with the customers.
Truworths Job Application Form PDF
There is no Truworths printable job application form on the internet. Visit the career website to apply online or enter your local Truworths store to apply in-store.