Toyota is a Japanese multinational automotive manufacturer. It was founded in 1937 by a Japanese man named Kiichiro Toyoda. As having over 600 subsidiaries and operating all over the globe, Toyota is the six-largest company in the world by revenue. In addition to selling traditional cars, Toyota is also the world leader in sales of hybrid electric vehicles. Toyota is present in the United States with six major assembly plants, which are located in Alabama, Kentucky, Indiana, Texas, Virginia and Mississippi.
Toyota Jobs and Careers
Toyota is more than great cars and trucks. The company has a broad vision. Toyota has talented, dedicated people who make the company’s vision a reality. Everything that Toyota produces is a result of the hard work and commitment of the team members. Toyota strives to be a company that has the best, brightest individuals who are empowered every day to innovate and share Toyota’s values and vision. Toyota aims to benefit its employees, customers, and society as a whole. If you want to be included in the Toyota team, apply now!
How do I apply for a job at Toyota?
- Go to Toyota USA’s official career website.
- You will see the jobs at Toyota locations in the United States as a list. You can filter results by keywords, job location, job field, etc.
- Click on the job title when you find a great job opportunity that you find on the list.
- Read the job overview.
- If you think that the job position is right for you, click “Apply Online”.
- You need to sign in to continue your application. If you are new to Toyota’s website, click “New Applicant” and create an account for yourself. Then sign in successfully and continue your online job application process.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Varies by job type and facility.
Job Positions: Customer service team member, product engineer, maintenance specialist, tool & die, team member, agile coach, quality control inspector, automotive interior designer, automotive claims specialist, design engineer, managing counsel, risk process senior analyst.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Customer Service Team Member: You will respond to customers in an effort to resolve all customer concerns. You will provide accurate payment-related information and process phone payments and website inquiries in a timely manner.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or equivalent experience.
Product Engineer: You will aim to support Early Detection-Early Resolution (EDER) for Field Quality Toyota / Lexus / Scion vehicles.
Prerequisite: Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or related field. Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Maintenance Specialist: You will maintain press equipment, improve MTTR (Mean Time to Repair) and MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) through planning, problem-solving and coordination.
Prerequisite: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Car Sales Executive – $68,788 per year
- Car Salesperson – $51,424 per year
- Dealer – $12.37 per hour
- Cashier – $11.70 per hour
- Assembler – $55,094 per year
- Machine Operator – $13.62 per hour
- Production Associate – $67,302 per year
- Production Lead – $77,876 per year
- Production Worker – $34,751 per year
- Quality Assurance Inspector – $29,672 per year
- Welder – $82,779 per year
- Forklift Operator – $13.32 per hour
- Inventory Associate – $14.30 per hour
- Parts Specialist – $34,903 per year
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk – $12.82 per hour
- Unloader – $11.00 per hour
- Warehouse Worker – $15.87 per hour
- Auto Body Technician – $83,106 per year
- Automotive Detailer – $14.15 per hour
- Automotive Mechanic –$49,877 per year
- Automotive Service Manager –$62,365 per year
- Automotive Technician – $21.63 per hour
- Detailer – $27,394 per year
- Entry Level Automotive Technician – $59,184 per year
- Entry Level Mechanic – $30,309 per year
- Lot Attendant – $10.63 per hour
- Lot Porter – $10.29 per hour
- Lube Technician – $13.05 per hour
- Maintenance Person – $14.74 per hour
- Maintenance Specialist – $14.00 per hour
- Maintenance Technician – $70,346 per year
- Mechanic – $37,806 per year
- Driver – $10.55 per hour
- Call Center Representative – $12.56 per hour
- Front Desk Agent – $10.12 per hour
- Bilingual Customer Service Associate – $44,000 per year
Toyota Job Application Form PDF
There is no Toyota printable job application form on the web. Thus, we advise you to visit the official company website of Toyota to find a job at a Toyota assembly plant that is located in the United States.