Mike’s Pizza, also called Toujours Mikes, is a Canada-based restaurant chain that operates in Canada. Toujours Mikes is owned by a parent company named Imvescor Restaurant Group Inc. The first Toujours Mikes restaurant was opened back in 1967 as a sandwich shop. It is estimated that there are 70 Toujours Mikes locations in Canada. However, these shops are located in the Eastern part of Canada, mostly in the Quebec area. They mainly specialize in pizzas, however, they also offer their customers sandwiches, pancakes, breakfast options, salads, burgers, donairs, and beverages.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form that you can use when you go to a Tojours Mikes location and apply for a job. You can visit the official company website and submit an online application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Tojours Mikes.
- You will see the career opportunities on the web page. Choose one of them and click it.
- On a new page, read the job description and then click the “Apply Now” button if you like the job.
- A pop-up will open. Choose a position and a branch from the dropdown menu.
- Fill out the short online job application form by entering your first name, last name, email address, and phone number. Also, upload your CV and cover letter. Uploading the cover letter is optional. Write a paragraph about the reason that you want to start working at Tojours Mikes. Finally, click “SEND” to submit the application to Tojours Mikes.
Popular non-management jobs at Tojours Mikes are bar service, bartender/barmaid, host/hostess, cook, waiter/waitress, delivery person, diver, and counter attendant. Higher-level jobs include head of kitchen, dining room manager, and other management positions.
Job Positions & Salaries
Host / Hostess: You will greet customers at the door according to the restaurant chain’s service protocol. You should greet customers at the counter, present the menu, make suggestions and answer questions about food and beverages. You will occasionally perform the same functions as counter attendants and perform kitchen duties when needed.