Being one of the most successful supermarket chains in Hawaii, Times Supermarkets, marking its establishment date as back as 1949, is an America-based supermarket chain operating in Hawaii. Based in Honolulu, Hawaii, there are more than 24 stores of Times Supermarkets that are operating throughout the Hawaii region as of 2020. Currently, Times Supermarkets operates as a subsidiary under the parent company Pan Pacific International Holdings. The main products offered by Times Supermarkets are bread & bakery products, dairy items, frozen products, groceries, meat, health & healthcare products, seafood, snacks, and liquor.
Times Supermarkets Jobs and Careers
Popular entry-level jobs at Times Supermarkets are apprentice meat cutter, bakery clerk, service center clerk, fishcutter, courtesy clerk, pastry clerk, server, cook, cashier, grocery clerk, utility clerk, pharmacy technician, meat wrapper, chill frozen clerk, facility maintenance clerk, cake decorator, and prep cook. Most of these jobs typically have easy job duties compared to management-level jobs, therefore you can feel free to apply for one of these positions even if this will be your first employment experience. Supermarkets usually train new hires before their first official day at work.
There are also higher-level positions at Times Supermarkets. Experienced job candidates can apply for assistant store director, relief manager, lead seafood clerk, culinary manager, and similar positions at Times Supermarkets.
How do I apply for a job at Times Supermarkets?
- Go to the career website of Times Supermarkets.
- On this page, you can enter relevant keywords regarding the job you are looking for, select your location, and career category so as to facilitate your search, and narrow down the list.
- After doing so, click on a job offer’s title. On this page, you can see the summary of the job, the duties of the job, requirements, working hours, work conditions, qualifications, and many more essential details pertaining to the job.
- After reading the information given to you, click on the “APPLY” button.
- In order to start your job application, you are required to fill in the essential details about yourself.