Tillys (World of Jeans and Tops and Tilly’s) is an American apparel chain that sells casual apparel, footwear accessories for young people. The first store was opened in 1982 in Southern California. Today, there are 229 Tillys stores in 33 states throughout the United States. The average Tillys store is larger than the usual stores. At Tillys, you can find products of brands such as Levi’s, Adidas, Quiksilver and more.
Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the link to the printable job application form of Tillys. Click the link and open the form, then print it. Fill it with your pen and bring it to your local Tillys store. This way, you will have a greater chance of being employed over the online applicants, since you will be taken more seriously by the company.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Tillys.
- Scroll down a bit and click on Corporate or Retail jobs. (If you want to apply for an hourly entry-level job, choose Retail.)
- Once you click, you will see a job list. You can sort by title, department or location in ascending or descending order.
- When you find an appealing job, click on the job name to read more details about the job.
- If you like the job, click “Apply Now” below the job description.
- You need to create an account on the website to proceed. Once you do it, you can sign in to fill out the online application form and submit your online job application to Tillys.
- Sales associate
- Key holder
- In-store merchandiser
- Assistant manager
Do you have a love for clothes? And would you want to work at a leader company? As one of the leading companies in the market, Tillys is offering such great workplaces, at which you will have the opportunity to show your love for all kinds of clothes. In a dynamic store environment, you will be selling clothes and accessories of numerous brands while you will be working at Tillys.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 11:00am-6:00pm.
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will ensure a great Tillys experience to the customers. You should deliver your love for shopping and Tillys lifestyle to the customers.
Key Holder: You will be a member of the Store Leadership Team. You will create a team of great Sales Associates, and ensure that they are working at a high performance.
In-Store Merchandiser: You will be responsible for the perfect merchandise presentation within the store. You will be expected to be organized, efficient, creative and have a passion for fashion.
Assistant Manager: You will be assisting the Store Management Team in daily operations. Also, you will hire, train and develop a strong employee team at your Tillys store.
Leave a Reply