The Shoe Company is a Canadian shoe store chain. Today, the company has over 75 stores across Canada. Recently in 2018, The Shoe Company was acquired by Designer Brands, Inc., which is also the owner of DSW, a premium American shoe store brand.
Job Application Form PDF
The Shoe Company doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You can always enter a physical The Shoe Company store and ask if you can submit an in-store application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of DSW, which is the owner of The Shoe Company.
- Scroll down and click the “VIEW ALL CANADIAN OPPORTUNITIES” button.
- Write “the shoe company” into the search bar and click “Search”.
- You will see the list of job openings at The Shoe Company store locations across Canada.
- Stop by an interesting job position and click the job title of it.
- Read the job description on a new page.
- Click the “Apply for this job online” button at the top right corner of the page.
- Write your email address in the blank and click “Next”.
- You should create a Profile. Provide your personal information and click “Submit Profile” to send the application to the company. You will be contacted by them in the upcoming days.
- Sales associate
- Assistant store manager
- General store manager
You will provide exceptional customer service to clients and assist their needs in every way possible regarding shoes. You should have solid product knowledge and you will be expected to effectively deliver your knowledge to the clients at the store.
Assistant Store Manager
You will support and lead a high-performing team of Sales Associates. You should be constantly checking to ensure that work meets quality standards. You should be a good role model and support the Sales Associate team at the store with training alongside motivational or orientation meetings.