The Keg is a Canadian restaurant chain that serves both as a steakhouse and a bar. The first restaurant located was opened in 1971 as “The Keg and Cleaver”. There are 160 The Keg locations in North America today. The Keg has been chosen as one of Canada’s top employers by various institutions in recent years.
The Keg Steakhouse Jobs and Careers
At The Keg, entry-level restaurant job opportunities such as barback, bar server, bartender, bus person, culinary staff, dining room server, dishwasher, food expeditor, hospitality team member, line cook, prep cook, salad tender, and service staff are available. Management-level positions at The Keg are assistant manager, bar manager, culinary manager, dining room manager, and general manager.
How do I apply for a job at The Keg Steakhouse?
You can apply in person for a job at The Keg by going to a restaurant by yourself, finding a restaurant manager, and asking them for information about employment. If you don’t have that much time or motivation, you can also submit an online application to The Keg on the restaurant chain’s official career website.
Here are the simple steps you should follow to successfully submit an online job application to The Keg:
- Go to the career website of The Keg.
- Click “SEE ALL OPPORTUNITIES”.
- The job openings at all restaurant locations will be listed on the page. You can filter jobs by job type, position, or location.
- When you encounter an interesting job position that fits with your current desires well, click the job title to see details.
- Read the job description and job requirements. Click “APPLY NOW”.
- You will then reach the online job application form page of The Keg. Provide your first name, last name, email address, and phone number. Then provide your full address. Check the box below. Then click “NEXT STEP”.
- On the next page, let the company know your regular availability. Then answer a series of multiple-choice questions and tell them about your skills, hobbies, experience, etc. Upload your resume. Read the two sentences at the bottom of the page and check the corresponding boxes next to them.
- Then, click “SUBMIT” to finalize the online application process.
The Keg Steakhouse Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the link to the printable job application form of The Keg. If you print it and fill it out by your hand before you go to a restaurant to submit an in-person job application, your application will be more likely to be considered positively by the hiring manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Dining Room Server: You will try to ensure every guest leaves with a sense that their experience was outstanding in every way by demonstrating knowledge of the menu and can explain it in a way that exudes passion for the restaurant chain’s food and beverage programs. You will be responsible for the setup, takedown, and ongoing cleanliness of the Server station(s).
Line Cook: You will prepare food items including sauces, salads, garnishes, appetizers, proteins and starches in an appetizer, sauté, plates and grill. You should ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen.
Hospitality Team Member: Your job will be to fulfill guests’ needs and requests, both in-person and over the phone, efficiently and with assurance. You will organize reservations and walk-in guests to control and maximize the seating of the restaurant.
Bartender: You will serve drinks to the restaurant and bar guests. You will be responsible for the cleanliness of the bar. You should achieve responsible service of alcohol.