The Keg is a Canadian restaurant chain that serves both as a steakhouse and a bar. There are 160 The Keg locations in North America today. The Keg has been chosen as one of Canada’s top employers by various institutions in recent years.
Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the link to the printable job application form of The Keg. If you print it and fill it out by your hand before you go to a restaurant to submit an in-person job application, your application will be more likely to be considered positively by the hiring manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: CLICK TO SEE THE FORM
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of The Keg.
- Click “SEE ALL OPPORTUNITIES”.
- On the new page, you can search for job type, position, or location by selecting them from the menu.
- Click the “SEE DETAILS” button on a job on the list when you find one that might be interesting.
- Read the accountabilities regarding the job position.
- Click “APPLY NOW”.
- The online job application form will be provided to you after that. Fill out the form and complete the steps continuing by clicking “CONTINUE” after you complete each step of the form.
At The Keg, entry-level restaurant job opportunities are available such as
- Bar server
- Bus person
- Culinary staff
- Dining room server
- Food expeditor
- Hospitality team member
- Line cook
- Prep cook
- Salad tender
- Service staff
Management-level positions at The Keg are
- Assistant manager
- Bar manager
- Culinary manager
- Dining room manager
- General manager
Dining Room Server
You will try to ensure every guest leaves with a sense that their experience was outstanding in every way by demonstrating knowledge of the menu and can explain it in a way that exudes passion for the restaurant chain’s food and beverage programs. You will be responsible for the setup, takedown, and ongoing cleanliness of the Server station(s).
You will prepare food items including sauces, salads, garnishes, appetizers, proteins and starches in an appetizer, sauté, plates and grill. You should ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen.
Hospitality Team Member
Your job will be to fulfill guests’ needs and requests, both in-person and over the phone, efficiently and with assurance. You will organize reservations and walk-in guests to control and maximize the seating of the restaurant.
You will serve drinks to the restaurant and bar guests. You will be responsible for the cleanliness of the bar. You should achieve responsible service of alcohol.