Supré is an Australia-based fashion chain that chiefly specializes in women’s clothing. Supré stores offer their customers services only in Australia and New Zealand. Supré stores are widely known for discounted and affordable fashion products and basic items. The major focus of this company is to attract young people into their business. Although Supré is mainly focused on women’s clothing, men’s clothing is also being sold at Supré stores. There are about 60 Supré stores in New Zealand and Australia today. Supré is owned by Cotton On Group.
Job Application Form PDF
Since there is no printable job application form of Supré on the internet, you are advised to apply for a job at this company online.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
- Go to the career website of Cotton On Group, which is the parent company of Supré.
- Scroll down to find the section titled JOIN OUR TEAM.
- Choose your country and click it.
- You will be redirected to a new web page. On the new page, you will see a search toolbar. You can search for jobs by keywords and/or location by using the toolbar. Write “supre” in the blank below the “FIND JOBS” title in the toolbar and then click on the magnifying glass image.
- You will see job openings at Supré stores below the toolbar on the same page as a list.
- Click a job title when you find an appealing job position on the list.
- A pop-up will appear, on which the job description is written. Read it completely.
- Then click the “APPLY NOW” button.
- Enter your email address and click “NEXT”.
- You will then see the online job application form of Supré. Fill out the form by providing your contact information, address, and diversity information; answer the application questions; and upload supporting documents.
- You need to read the following statements below on the application form page and sign electronically.
- Finally, write your full name in the blanks, and click the “SUBMIT” button to submit the application.
Supré offers a handful amount of job and career opportunities for people in Australia who are looking for a job. Supré also provides job and career opportunities for people without enough experience or people who have not worked before in their lives.
For those job seekers without any former experience, Supré offers some basic and entry-level job positions so that they can gain experience and start off their careers from thereon. The most common basic and entry-level position at Supré is the team member position.
Casual Team Member
As a team member at Supré, you will be providing assistance when needed to the customers, actively communicating with the customers, and taking care of other types of store duties you will be asked. You will be expected to be customer-obsessed, go above and beyond to create amazing moments. You will be expected to know what it takes to deliver what our customer wants. You will be a Foundation Ambassador, and you will be the key to a winning store. Your goal will be to take direction, process with pace and make your store look amazing.
Leave a Reply