Suddenlink Communications is a company that provides its customers with telecommunications services. Those services mainly include cable television, high-speed internet, broadband phone, home security and advertising. Suddenlink Communications was the seventh-largest cable operator before its acquisition by Altice. Purchased in 2016, the company operates as a subsidiary of Altice USA, combined with Cablevision. Altice USA is the fourth-largest cable operator of the United States. The company offers connectivity solutions for its customers both in their homes and in their workplaces. For this purpose, the company has specializations as Suddenlink Residential and Suddenlink Business.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no Suddenlink Communications printable job application form on the web. Therefore, you are recommended to visit the official company career website and make an online job application for a job at Suddenlink Communications.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- When you go to the official company website of Suddenlink Communications, near the bottom of the page, you will see the careers button that will take you to the official career website of Altice USA. You can click the link to go to the website of Altice USA.
- You can search for jobs by keyword and/or location on the page. Write “suddenlink” into the keyword search bar on the left. Click the magnifying glass icon in the keyword search bar or click “Advanced Search” to see job openings.
- On a new page, you will see job offers in Suddenlink. Click a job title to read more about it.
- Read the job details, overview, and qualifications.
- Click the “APPLY” button at the top left corner of the page.
- Enter your email address and phone number. Select the preferred communication method. Click “CONTINUE”.
- Complete the further steps to finalize the online job application.
E-commerce specialist, customer retention specialist, reporter, sales account executive, sales specialist, sales coordinator, headend technician, management jobs, inbound sales representative, business planning coordinator, marketing specialist.
Suddenlink is the seventh-largest cable operator in the United States, supporting the information, communication and entertainment demands. Unlike other telecom and media organizations, Suddenlink Communications is having a genuine effect in the manner individuals and organizations associate with what is important most to them, for now as well as with an eye on what’s to come. If you want to be a part of a team that is driven by visionary, innovative, creative and tenacious employees, Suddenlink Communications is one of the best workplaces for you.
Job Positions & Salaries
Headend Technician: You will install, maintain, provision, check and adjust MTC/headend equipment including CATV, telephony, high-speed data communications, networking, and other equipment.
Inbound Sales Representative: You will have to assess the needs of inbound customers to answer questions about products and services and to provide solutions that fit customers’ needs. You should understand the process of reselling to a previous customer using the onboarding process.
Marketing Specialist: You will provide support in the development, execution, and implementation of all acquisition digital advertising. You will have to implement acquisition plans to promote all offers in a clear and compelling manner, on a mass marketing and segment-specific basis, while ensuring all assets are delivered to meet deadlines.