Suddenlink Communications is a company that provides its customers with telecommunications services. Those services mainly include cable television, high-speed internet, broadband phone, home security and advertising. Suddenlink Communications was the seventh-largest cable operator before its acquisition by Altice. Purchased in 2016, the company operates as a subsidiary of Altice USA, combined with Cablevision. Altice USA is the fourth-largest cable operator of the United States. The company offers connectivity solutions for its customers both in their homes and in their workplaces. For this purpose, the company has specializations as Suddenlink Residential and Suddenlink Business.
Suddenlink Communications Jobs
Suddenlink is the seventh-largest cable operator in the United States, supporting the information, communication and entertainment demands. Unlike other telecom and media organizations, Suddenlink Communications is having a genuine effect in the manner individuals and organizations associate with what is important most to them, for now as well as with an eye on what’s to come. If you want to be a part of the team that is driven by visionary, innovative, creative and tenacious employees, Suddenlink Communications is one of the best workplaces for you.
How to Apply
- When you go to the official company website of Suddenlink Communications, near the bottom of the page, you will see the careers button that will take you to the official career website of Altice USA.
- On the opening page, scroll down a bit and you will see the search options. The bar on the left will allow a search using keywords. You can type “suddenlink communications” there and make your search.
- There will appear a list of job offerings matching your keyword search.
- When you choose one of the opportunities and click on it, another page will open.
- On this page, you can read about the job details and using the apply button on the top, you will be led to another page.
- On this page, fill the 4 stepped application form and submit it.
Job Positions: E-commerce specialist, customer retention specialist, reporter, sales account executive, sales specialist, sales coordinator, headend technician, management jobs, inbound sales representative, business planning coordinator, marketing specialist.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Headend Technician: You will install, maintain, provision, check and adjust MTC/headend equipment including CATV, telephony, high-speed data communications, networking, and other equipment.
Inbound Sales Representative: You will have to assess the needs of inbound customers to answer questions about products and services and to provide solutions that fit customers’ needs. You should understand the process of reselling to a previous customer using the onboarding process.
Marketing Specialist: You will provide support in the development, execution, and implementation of all acquisition digital advertising. You will have to implement acquisition plans to promote all offers in a clear and compelling manner, on a mass marketing and segment-specific basis, while ensuring all assets are delivered to meet deadlines.
Suddenlink Communications Application Form PDF
There is no Suddenlink Communications printable job application form on the web. Therefore, you are recommended to visit the official company career website and make an online job application for a job at Suddenlink Communications.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to