Spec-Savers is an optical retail chain that is operating in South Africa. There are nearly 300 Spec-Savers stores across all regions of South Africa. By having this many stores, Spec-Savers is currently the leading optometry group in South Africa. The store and optometrist locations are concentrated mainly in Eastern Cape, Gauteng, KZN, and Western Cape. At Spec-Savers locations across South Africa, you can expect to find eye tests, spectacles, sunglasses, contact lenses, and much more.
- Call centre assistant
- Optical assistant
- Admin assistant
- Retail advisor
- Customer service assistant
- Lab technician
How To Apply
You can either apply for a job in person by going to a Spec-Savers store location, or you can submit an online application to Spec-Savers. Follow these steps below if you prefer to submit an online application to Spec-Savers.
- Go to the official career website of Spec-Savers South Africa.
- Scroll down and go to the bottom of the web page.
- On the rightmost section of the page, find the “Careers” link under the section titled “Spec-Savers”. Click it.
- After you click, you will be redirected to a new website. There is both a phone number and an email address on the new web page. You can either make a phone call, or you can send your CV to the email address that is given on the page.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form on the internet that you can use if you decide to apply for a job at a Spec-Savers store in South Africa. We thus recommend that you visit the career website of the company, and either call them by phone or send them an email with your CV attached.