Six Flags (also known as Six Flags Theme Parks) is an American amusement park corporation. It has locations in the US, Canada and Mexico. The Six Flags company has the largest amusement park company in terms of properties owned. The first Six Flags location was opened in 1961 in Texas. Since then, 24 other Six Flags locations have been opened. There are nearly 2,000 full-time and 27,000 seasonal employees working at Six Flags locations.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no up-to-date Six Flags printable job application form on the web. Therefore, it is recommended that you visit the company’s official recruitment website or some third-party job application platforms such as Indeed or Glassdoor to make a job application to Six Flags.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Six Flags.
- Select the location of the park that you want to start working at.
- You will see the list of job openings. Click on a good job position.
- Read your duties.
- If you are satisfied, click “Apply now”.
- Read the Consent Policy, then click “Consent” or “Do not consent”.
- You need to register on the website to proceed with your online job application.
Job positions that are popular at Six Flags are as follows:
- Food Service Team Member
- Games Team Member
- Ride Operator
- Retail Team Member
- Admissions Team Member
- Security Officer
- Park Services Team Member
- Marketing Team Member
- Entertainment Tech
- Internal Auditor
- Brand Ambassador
- Life Guard
- Information Center Representative
- Parking Lot Worker
- Freight Fest Team
- Metal Detector Operator
- Restroom Attendant
Adventurers, let’s get the fun started! Six Flags is one of the largest regional amusement park corporations in the world and has been entertaining plenty of adventurers since 1961. You are invited to join the Six Flags team to combine huge fun and adventures with earning money. We promise that this will be the most exciting job you can ever have. Often, you will forget that you are at work!
Leave a Reply