Six Flags (also known as Six Flags Theme Parks) is an American amusement park corporation. It has locations in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. It has the largest amusement park company in terms of properties owned. The first Six Flags location was opened in 1961 in Texas. Since then, 24 other Six Flags locations have been opened. There are nearly 2,000 full-time and 27,000 seasonal employees working at Six Flags locations.
Six Flags Jobs
Adventurers, let’s get the fun started! Six Flags is one of the largest regional amusement park corporations in the world and has been entertaining plenty of adventurers since 1961. You are welcomed to join the Six Flags team to combine huge fun and adventures with earning money. We promise that this will be the most exciting job you can ever have. Often, you will forget that you are at work!
How do I apply for a job at Six Flags?
- Go to the career website of Six Flags.
- Select the location of the park that you want to start working at.
- You will see the list of job openings. Click on a good job position.
- Read your duties.
- If you are satisfied, click “Apply now”.
- Read the Consent Policy, then click “Consent” or “Do not consent”.
- You need to register on the website to proceed with your online job application.
Minimum Age to Work: 14
Hours of Operation: Monday-Thursday 10:30am-8:30pm, Friday 10:30am-9:00pm, Saturday 10:30am-10:00pm, Sunday 10:30am-9:00pm. Water Park is open from 11:00am to around 6:00pm every day.
Job Positions: Food service team member, games team member, ride operator, retail team member, admissions team member, security officer, park services team member, marketing team member, carpenter, entertainment tech, internal auditor, brand ambassador, life guard, information center representative, parking lot host/ess, freight fest team, metal detector operator, restroom attendant.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Ride Mechanic: You will work on the field, performing visual inspections of assigned rides and attractions. You will inspect the machines and when there is any problem, you are expected to troubleshoot and repair the machines.
Prerequisite: Proficiency in mechanical and electrical staff.
Admissions Team Member: You will greet the guests as they enter the Six Flags location. You will sell tickets and assist the guests at the gates. You need to have a friendly, positive and energetic attitude.
Prerequisite: 16 years of age.
Security Supervisor: You will check the labor efficiency, policy enforcement and guest experience at the Six Flags location. You need to pay attention to the high visual quality of the amusement park, while providing high security.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. High school diploma or GED. Driver’s license.
Guest Relations Customer Service Representative: You will ensure high guest satisfaction at Six Flags. You will listen to complaints or recommendations and take action to make the Six Flags location always better.
Prerequisite: 17 years of age.
Life Guard: You will stand near the water attractions such as the wave pool and lazy river, and watch the people. You need to jump into the water and save guests in case of any emergency. You will earn $10.75/hour.
Prerequisite: 16 years of age. Ability to swim fast and physical strength.
- Actor – $10.02 per hour
- Entertainer – $9.09 per hour
- Performer – $10.06 per hour
- Cleaner – $12.60 per hour
- Custodian – $10.76 per hour
- Janitor – $12.08 per hour
- Refuse Collector – $12.50 per hour
- Sweeper – $8.50 per hour
- Carpenter – $17.71 per hour
- Attendant – $10.20 per hour
- Call Center Representative – $8.84 per hour
- Customer Service Representative – $9.89 per hour
- Customer Service Team Lead – $10.84 per hour
- Guest Service Agent – $10.42 per hour
- Usher – $9.52 per hour
- Ticket Taker – $8.24 per hour
- Cook – $9.35 per hour
- Culinary – $9.11 per hour
- Food Service Worker – $11.00 per hour
- Host/Cashier – $10.66 per hour
- Host/Hostess – $10.50 per hour
- Stage – $11.37 per hour
- Ride Attendant – $9.32 per hour
- Ride Operator – $9.70 per hour
- Electrician – $21.13 per hour
- Maintenance Technician – $13.05 per hour
- Mechanic – $22.32 per hour
- Operator – $8.66 per hour
- Warehouse Worker – $10.67 per hour
- Sales Associate – $10.00 per hour
- Lifeguard – $10.07 per hour
- Loss Prevention Officer – $11.03 per hour
- Security Officer – $11.00 per hour
Six Flags Job Application Form PDF
There is no up-to-date Six Flags printable job application form on the web. Therefore, you are strongly recommended to visit the official website or some third-party job application platforms such as Indeed to make a job application to Six Flags.