Shoprite is a supermarket chain that is operating in South Africa and several more African countries. Shoprite is a different company than ShopRite, which operates in the United States of America. There are 3,000 stores owned by Shoprite today. Shoprite is the owner of some other brands such as Checkers supermarkets, Usave stores, Furniture outlets and MediRite pharmacies. About 140,000 people are working at stores owned by Shoprite. You can see Shoprite job vacancies on the company’s own career website.
How do I apply for a job at Shoprite?
1. Go to the career website of Shoprite.
2. Move your mouse onto the red box, in which “Select One” is written in white. A dropdown menu will open. You can choose the career category from the list. Click the category that you want.
3. Suppose you click the “Work at our stores” link. A new page will open. In the blank, you should enter your South African ID number. Then click “Next”.
4. You will see three questions on the next page. Answer them by clicking on “Please Select” and selecting an answer from the dropdown menu. Then click “Next”.
5. On a new page, you will see more questions. Answer all of them again. Then click “Next”.
6. This is the last step of the online job application process. Provide the requested personal information and provide your contact information. Then, click “Next”.
After you click the “Next” button, if your application has been submitted successfully, you will see a page that confirms this. If you have any missing or incorrect information, you will be informed to correct the information and try to submit the application again.
The online job application process will be completed after you are informed by the company’s website that you have successfully submitted the online application.