Shoe Carnival is an American footwear company. It is primarily selling men’s, women’s, children’s and athletic footwear. Founded in 1978 in Evansville, Louisiana, the company has over 400 stores today. The stores are usually in the Midwest, South and Southeast. Consistent with the name, Shoe Carnival stores are fast-paced environments. A mic person announces limited-time promotions, such as discounts or fun specials, over the microphone.
Job Application Form PDF
Down below this text, you can find the link to the printable job application form of Shoe Carnival. Print it, fill it with your pen, and submit it to the Shoe Carnival location where you want to start working. You will have a greater chance of employment if you make an in-person job application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Shoe Carnival.
- Click “SEARCH JOBS”.
- You will see a map that shows the number of job openings in various regions of the US.
- Below the map, you can see the job openings as a list.
- By using the panel on the left of the list, you can filter jobs by department, country, state, and city.
- Click any job title to read more about that job.
- Read the job description, requirements, and total rewards.
- On the same page, you will see a box titled “Apply Now”. Write your first name and last name to the given blanks. Also, write your email address and mobile cell number. When you provide each of that information, click the “APPLY” button below the blanks. You can expect the company to contact you via email or phone in the upcoming business days.
- Sales associate
- Mic person
- Assistant store manager
- Store manager
- Cash lead
- Sales department lead
- Retail floor supervisor
- Processing clerk
- Reach truck order picker
- Loss prevention associate
Retail Sales Associate
If you are planning to work in the fashion or retail industry, then the retail sales associate position at Shoe Carnival will be a great choice for you. Your main goal will be driving more sales for yourself and the store. You need to follow the policies and procedures determined by the company to ensure high customer satisfaction rates.
Since you will be in touch with the customers, you need to maintain your positive attitude and pay attention to your looks and personal hygiene. From time to time, you may have to escort the customers to the relevant shelves and aisles to find what they are looking for quickly.
It’s time for the best carnival in the city, namely Shoe Carnival! With hundreds of stores and thousands of members in the country, Shoe Carnival is looking for new members to work with. Since 1978, The Shoe Carnival is aiming for providing the best quality shoes and selling them at the best prices. If you want to join this colorful carnival today, Shoe Carnival is waiting for you!
The interview process at Shoe Carnival is similar to the interview processes at other shoe store chains. You will be invited to an interview about a week after you apply for a job, and the interview will be held in the backroom of the store. Your availability and flexibility, transportation, personality, retail experience, and education will probably be asked during the interview. Also, you should expect questions about your shoe knowledge. Shoe Carnival stores are upbeat environments, so the interviewers will prefer to hire energetic job applicants.