Shakey’s Pizza is the oldest franchise pizza restaurant chain in the United States. The first Shakey’s Pizza restaurant opened in 1954 in Sacramento, California. Despite being larger in the past, Shakey’s Pizza is still one of the largest restaurant chains in the world. The chain has about 500 restaurants today, of which 50 are located in the United States and the rest is distributed among countries worldwide. In addition to pizza, you can order sandwiches, pasta, fried chicken and desserts at Shakey’ Pizza locations.
Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, there is no printable job application form of Shakey’s Pizza Parlor on the internet. You need to visit the official website to make an online application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Shakey’s Pizza.
- Scroll down and find the “Apply Now” button on the right. Click on it.
- Select your desired job position in your location and set a radius so that only relevant results would be displayed. Then press “Search”.
- A list of available jobs will be displayed as a list.
- Click on a job position that you are interested in. Read the description of the job on the next page.
- If you liked it, click on “Apply Now”. You need to enter your email address and create a password, then upload your resume to start your application.
- Continue and finish your application.
- Front-of-house team member
- Back-of-house team member
- Dough mixer
- Food runner
- Buffet attendant
- Game room attendant
- Fry cook
- Shift leader
- Assistant restaurant manager
Besides the great taste and smell of the pizza at Shakey’s, the customers are always offered a fun experience in Shakey’s restaurants. The same offer is applicable to the employees. However, the offer is not just limited to just one meal. While you will be working at Shakey’s Pizza Parlor, fun at your workplace will come together with a fair salary. Join the Shakey’s family today!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 11:00am – 10:00pm, Friday-Saturday 11:00am – 11:00pm
Job Positions & Salaries
Front of House Team Member: You will work as cashier, food runner, busser, game room attendant or related jobs, depending on the needs of the restaurant. You need to have a friendly manner and clean the restaurant area regularly. You will earn $13.25/hour.
Back of House Team Member: You will work as a pizza cook, fry cook, buffet attendant, dough roller or dishwasher. Sometimes you may need to do multiple tasks. Pay attention to safety while operating the kitchen equipment. You will earn $12/hour.
Prerequisite: Food handler’s card.
Shift Leader: You will monitor and supervise the team members at the restaurant. You need to maintain a fast, friendly and clean restaurant, according to the company policies.
Prerequisite: Food handler’s card. 1 year of shift leader history.