Founded in the year 1926, Sendik’s Food Market, also known as Sendik’s, is an American supermarket chain operating only in the United States. Sendik’s Food Market locations consist of 17, all of them being in the Greater Milwaukee region of Southeastern Wisconsin. It is estimated that there are more than 2,000 Sendik’s Food Market employees are actively operating in the Greater Milwaukee area of Southeastern Wisconsin. The main products offered by Sendik’s Food Market are bakery products, dairy, frozen foods, groceries, meat, seafood, snacks, beverages, and pharmacy.
Sendik’s Food Market Jobs and Careers
Non-management jobs at Sendik’s Food Market include meat associate, grocery associate, accounting associate, deli dishwasher, produce associate, customer service driver, cashier, bakery associate, personal shopper, cheese associate, home associate, wine & spirits associate, deli caterer, floral designer, wine bar associate, produce cutter, deli production, deli cook, cake decorator, order selector, barista, food production associate, produce trimmer, and receiver positions. These jobs are generally open to all applicants without regard to any previous work experience.
There are also higher-level job positions at Sendik’s Food Markets. Examples of these jobs are recruiter, assistant department manager, and store manager. You need to be a skilled and experienced job candidate in order to start working at Sendik’s Food Markets as a manager.
How do I apply for a job at Sendik’s Food Market?
- Go to the career website of Sendik’s Food Market.
- Click on the button that says “SEARCH CAREERS.”
- The list of available jobs is posted on this page by Sendik’s Food Market. To look for a specific job, you can enter keywords about the job title you are looking for.
- After doing so, click on a job offer you are interested in.
- On the offered position’s page, everything you need to know before applying to this position is given to you. To be positive about whether you are going to apply or not, it is suggested that you read this page carefully.
- If you want to apply for this position, click on the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
- To make a job application, sign in with your account or create a new account.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.