SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, also known as Busch Entertainment Corporation or SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment, is an American entertainment park corporation. The company was founded by Anheuser-Busch by starting the first Busch Gardens and parks in Tampa, Florida, in 1959. Today, the headquarters of the company is located in Orlando, Florida.
Busch Gardens locations were decided to get widened around 1962. Today, the corporation includes attraction organizations, amusement parks, and family-friendly entertainment centers. 12 theme parks and 5 different water parks are being managed today. About 22,100 employees are working at the SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment locations today.
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Jobs
The most important thing for the SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment corporation is to keep the animals safe while creating a family-friendly environment to keep their customers happy and in peace. Helping and protecting animals is the company’s priority.
In 2018, the SeaWorld Parks ranked as the world’s 9th largest theme park operator with its 20.8 million visitors all around the world! If you are into volunteering or want to work with a company that is reputable all around the world because of its high quality, you should be applying for a job at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment company as soon as possible. You will gain unforgettable memories and working experience during your work at this company!
How do I apply for a job at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment?
- Go to the official career website of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment.
- Write down a keyword according to your desires such as location and/or job position. Click on the “Search” button.
- A new page will open. You will see the name of the job openings.
- If you find one of the jobs interesting, click on the name of the job.
- Read further information about the chosen job position. Click on the “Apply For This Job” button on the right.
- You have to log in to proceed. If you don’t have an account, you can click on either the “Sign Up Here” or “Continue As Guest” buttons.
- You have to accept the terms and conditions of the company to proceed with your online application.
- You have to fill out the online job application form by providing your personal information that is requested to finish your application.
Job Positions: Training manager, HR generalist, corporate accounting specialist, tram driver/operator, human resources business partner, security officer, customer service representative, cashier, ride operator, host/hostess, food service associate, server/cashier, culinary manager, guest service agent, call service representative, sales clerk, merchandiser, entertainer, actor.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Tram Driver / Operator: You will be expected to provide excellent guest service and work in a team environment in a professional manner. You will operate trams to transport guests and team members from remote parking sites. You will also make announcements about the park for guests on the tram with a microphone, therefore you should be comfortable speaking on a microphone.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. A valid Florida CDL license. Having a valid DOT physical card.
Security Officer: You should be able to effectively conduct roving patrol functions of all Busch Gardens and Adventure Island assets including buildings, vehicles, animals and other property and work in adverse conditions as necessary. You will also interact with guests and Team Members as necessary to facilitate a safe and secure environment.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. Having a valid Florida Class D Security license.
Training Manager: You will work with Human Resource Business Partners to identify training needs to meet desired business outcomes. You will design online and on-site training and methodologies to facilitate the flow of information. You will be also expected to deliver high-level training such as leadership training for management teams.
Prerequisite: Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field. 3 years of training experience focusing on high volume operations, human resources or training and organizational development. 2 years of leadership experience.
- Operations Associate – $9.31 per hour
- Actor – $9.59 per hour
- Entertainer – $11.36 per hour
- Performer – $11.23 per hour
- Call Center Representative – $12.15 per hour
- Customer Service Representative – $11.42 per hour
- Guest Service Agent – $9.23 per hour
- Culinary – $10.33 per hour
- Food Service Associate – $9.81 per hour
- Food Service Worker – $9.53 per hour
- Host/Hostess – $9.41 per hour
- Server – $10.02 per hour
- Server/Cashier – $9.25 per hour
- Ride Attendant – $7.93 per hour
- Ride Operator – $10.22 per hour
- Diver – $16.28 per hour
- Gardener – $9.80 per hour
- Operator – $11.95 per hour
- Cashier – $8.42 per hour
- Merchandiser – $8.92 per hour
- Sales Clerk – $9.71 per hour
- Lifeguard – $9.67 per hour
- Security Officer – $11.36 per hour
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment on the internet. Therefore, you are recommended to visit the employment website of the company and make an online job application. Good luck!