Founded in National City, California, in the year 1989, Seafood City is an American supermarket chain that mainly focuses on Filipino products and cuisine as well as some other Asian products. Seafood City, once known as Manila Seafood, operates only in the United States and Canada: Northern California, Los Angeles, Hawaii, Chicago, Nevada, Seattle, and San Diego in the United States; Ontario, Alberta, and Manitoba in Canada. The main products offered by Seafood City are groceries, meat products, fresh seafood, health & beauty products, and many other types of products.
Seafood City How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Seafood City.
- On this page, you can see the list of available jobs offered by Seafood City in Los Angeles. If you are from somewhere else, select your location from one of the places on the left side of the page.
- After picking your location, scroll down the page to see the job openings at the location you have chosen.
- Now, you need to select a job offer.
- On the page of the offer, brief information regarding the role is provided to you by Seafood City. To be sure of what you will be applying to, you can read this page.
- To apply for this position, you are required to fill in the job application form at the bottom of the page. Enter the details you have been asked for, and, after filling in all the boxes, click on the button that says “SEND.”
Seafood City Job Positions
The listed jobs are known for being suitable for job candidates with beginner or intermediate-level work experience:
- Meat processor
- Shift swinger
- Customer service representative
- Fish cleaner
- Produce processor
- Meat clerk
- BBQ skewer
- Produce merchandiser
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.