Savers is a thrift store chain that is focused on selling second-hand clothing. The first Savers store was opened in 1954 in San Francisco, US. There are over 300 Savers stores in the United States, Canada, and Australia today. Savers is known as “Value Village” in the Pacific Northwest and most of Canada. In addition to second-hand clothing, footwear, bedding, furniture, jewelry, electronics, toys, and housewares are also sold at Savers stores.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no Savers printable job application form on the web. You should visit a Savers store or visit the company website to apply for a job at Savers.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
You can either visit your local Savers store and apply for a job in person, or you can send the company an online application on the company career website. If you prefer the latter, here are the steps that you should follow:
- Go to the career website of Savers.
- Using the search bars, you can search for jobs by keyword, job title, city, state, or ZIP. You can also select one of the Retail, Supply/Recycle, or Corporate options right under the search bars. Click the red “SEARCH JOBS” button to see the list of job openings at Savers stores.
- Browse through the jobs on the list. Click a job title to read more information about the job.
- After you read the details of the job, click the “APPLY NOW” button if you really liked the position.
- You will then see the online job application form of Savers. Fill it out by providing your personal details, answering a couple of questions about yourself and attaching any optional additional documents. When you are finished, click “SEND APPLICATION” at the bottom of the form to submit the application to Savers.
The most popular store job positions at Savers are retail warehouse & production associate and retail store associate. Both of these are entry-level positions, so you can feel free to apply for either position. On the other hand, for experienced job seekers with a high level of education, there is the retail store manager position at Savers stores. In addition to store positions, there are distribution jobs and corporate jobs at Savers as well for trained professionals.
Job Positions & Salaries
Retail Store Associates: You will be expected to create an awesome experience for customers, donors and other team members. Savers is hiring for both full-time and part-time positions which may include Retail Customer Service Associates, Cashiers, Store Sales Clerks, and Community Donation Center Ambassadors.
Retail Warehouse & Production Associates: You will be working at the warehouse of Savers. Savers is hiring for both full-time and part-time positions which may include Retail Merchandise Sorters & Pricers, Inventory Receivers, Processors & Stockers, Material Handlers & Recyclers, Warehouse Production Associates, and Community Donation Center Ambassadors.