Royal Farms is an American independent company that runs convenience stores across the country. The main office of Royal Farms is located in Baltimore, Maryland. Royal Farms is specialized in selling coffee, gasoline, chicken and fast food items such as sandwiches. The company belongs to a parent corporation, which is Cloverland Farms Dairy. The first shop of Royal Farms was established in 1959 in Baltimore. It is also the main office of the company today. There are more than 200 Royal Farms convenience stores today in 5 states of the Mid Atlantic region of the country. Over a half of all Royal Farms stores are located in Maryland. More than 5,000 people are working at the company at the present time.
Royal Farms Jobs and Careers
Cashier/food service, facilities/maintenance, customer service associate, fuel attendant, inventory crew auditor, management jobs.
How do I apply for a job at Royal Farms?
- Go to the career website of Royal Farms.
- You can see the different job categories below on the page. Choose one of them to see further information on the next page by clicking on the “Apply Now” button.
- On the next page, you will see the list of jobs that you can apply for. Browse through them, then click on the name of the job when you find a good job opportunity.
- After you click, you will be provided with detailed information about the job. Read the job details, then decide if this job is suitable for your future plans.
- If you like the job overall, click on the “Apply” button at the bottom of the page.
- On the online job application form, you need to provide personal information about yourself. Answer all of the questions as needed, then keep going.
- You will also need to upload your CV.
- After finishing all of these steps, finalize your application by submitting the form to Royal Farms.
Royal Farms Job Application Form PDF
There is no Royal Farms printable job application form on the web. You can apply for a job online on the own website of the company that is designed for job seekers.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Work at Royal Farms
Royal Farms is an exclusive company to work for since you will find a welcoming atmosphere there. The reason behind this is the high level of commitment of the chiefs in the company. The management team of Royal Farms is focused on making the staff happy because the managers know that when the staff is happy, everyone is happy. When you work at a Royal Farms store, you will be the one who talks with the customers face to face. And your happiness matters for the company. Serve goods to the customers in the best way, and earn the best wages. Royal Farms is waiting for you to apply for a job.
Job Positions & Salaries
Customer Service Associate: You will work within the Royal Farms convenience store. You will operate the point of sale (POS) and maintain proper cash controls. You should also perform side duties such as cleaning, dusting, sweeping, mopping, emptying trash, etc. The minimum hiring age for a Customer Service Associate at Royal Farms is 17.
Fuel Attendant: You will ensure that every customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging customers, maintaining outstanding standards, product knowledge, and all other components of customer service. You should be at least 18 years old to apply for a Fuel Attendant job at Royal Farms.
- Customer Service Representative – $11.34 per hour
- Customer Service Team Lead – $12.60 per hour
- Customer Service Manager – $22,239 per year
- Food Preparation Worker – $11.46 per hour
- Food Service Associate – $12.47 per hour
- Cashier – $11.71 per hour