Rooms To Go is a huge American furniture store chain. It was founded in 1990 in Seffner, Florida. Today, it has more than 150 stores of this huge company. About 7,000 employees are said to work in Rooms To Go stores all around the United States. Rooms To Go is one of the largest furniture retailers in the United States in terms of sales.
Job Application Form PDF
Since there is no printable job application online, you need to go to the official website of the company and make an online application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Rooms To Go.
- You can choose “RETAIL”, “DISTRIBUTION”, “CORPORATE/IT”, and “CUSTOMER CARE” to see jobs only in these categories. Otherwise, you can scroll down to see the search toolbar and the list of all job openings at Rooms To Go below the toolbar.
- By using the search toolbar, you can search for jobs by job keyword, state, province, region, career category, and city.
- When you look at the job listings, click a job title when you find an appealing one.
- Read the job description, benefits & perks, and additional things that are for you on the new page.
- Click the “APPLY” button. You will see the online job application form of Rooms To Go. The form is composed of 3 sections, which are Contact Information, General Questions, and Review.
- Fill out the online application form by completing all of these 3 sections and submit the filled-out form to Rooms To Go through the website.
- Sales associate
- Retail stock associate
- Visual merchandiser
- Retail office assistant
- Furniture inspection associate
- Internet sales
- Sales professional
- Outside service technician
- Furniture service technician
- Assistant store manager
Retail Stock Associate
The retail stock associate position at Rooms To Go requires you to be fit to work. Employees may have to lift, carry, push, load, and unload boxes that can weigh up to 50 lbs. This is why being fit and physically active are some of the few must-have skills that will be sought in candidates. In addition to this, you must be able to work flexible hours including weekends.
Your main duty will be loading, unloading, or assembling furniture. Although no working experience is required, having a background in the janitorial or furniture industry can be a good bonus for you. Since you will work in a team, you also need to have good communication skills.
Rooms To Go is a company that you can own a whole room from, not just a few pieces of furniture. A company that is always helping you to create the best atmosphere for your comfort, not just for your home. It is the company that will bring comfort into your business life as well. You will find every missing piece that you need in Rooms To Go stores, including your own home and your own career!
Rooms To Go is a bit picky in its interview process. Thus, make sure that you will get ready for some challenging moments. On the other hand, there are some complaints about long waiting times to start your interview. This means depends on the store you have applied for. Additionally, the company has many screening processes.
As you might guess, the interviews are held in a professional environment and interviewers like to challenge the candidates with their questions. However, we believe that you can easily complete the process by simply being yourself. Just make sure that you do not get over-excited and wear appropriate clothes.
Rooms To Go offers to its employees health and vision insurance, flexible schedules, paid vacation, daily, weekly and/or yearly bonuses, employee discounts, 401(k) retirement plan, and occasional free food. To learn for which benefits you will be eligible at Rooms To Go, you should contact your local store.