Reno Depot Jobs and Careers
Reno Depot is a home furnishings store chain in Canada. The Reno Depot stores are generally large, so Reno Depot is home to employees who are working in various different job positions. Below, you can see a list of the most popular job positions at Reno Depot. Most of these jobs require only a little experience or even no experience.
- Advisor / Salesperson
- Sales Specialist – Home Appliances
- Merchandising Service Associate
- Sales Team Member (Hardware and Tools)
- Customer Service Assistant
- Night Crew Team Member
- Receiving Team Member
- Sales Advisor (Electrical and Lightning)
- Advisor – Pro Service Counter
- Advisor – Sales Floor
- Forklift Operator
There are 23 Reno Depot stores in Canada today.
How do I apply for a job at Reno Depot?
- Go to the official company website of Reno Depot.
- Scroll down and go to the bottom of the page. Find the “Careers” link and click it.
- The link will redirect you to the career website of Lowe’s Canada, which is the owner of Reno Depot.
- Scroll down on the new page and click the “VIEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES” button under either the Stores, Distribution Centre, or Head Office title.
- You will see all job opportunities in companies that are owned by Lowe’s Canada. In order to see jobs only at Reno Depot, move your cursor on the “Banner” menu and click “Reno-Depot” from the dropdown menu.
- A new window will open. Read the job description and requirements. Then click the “APPLY” button at the bottom of the page.
- You should create a new account and then login to your account. Then, you will see the online job application form. Fill it out and submit it to the company.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.