PriceSmart is an American membership warehouse operator. It is one of the largest companies in the American warehouse business! The company was founded by Sol and Robert Price in 1993, in San Diego. The headquarters of the company is also located in San Diego, California. In 12 different countries including Colombia, Costa Rica and El Salvador, PriceSmart is providing services to 3 million people! The number of employees working with this company worldwide is estimated to be 8,000.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of PriceSmart on the internet. Therefore, you are recommended to visit the employment website of the company and make an online job application. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of PriceSmart. PriceSmart may be hiring currently at their corporate offices.
- You would find the job descriptions available for each job opportunity at their postings by clicking on the posting title.
- To apply for one of the job positions you like and think is suitable for you, you may choose one of the Human Resources supporter jobs.
- You should choose the country of your choice for your job application.
- After choosing a country, send your resume indicating the job you wish to apply for by e-mail.
- To learn more about the details and the conditions you should again send an e-mail to one of the supporters in the list indicated on the page.
To apply for a job at PriceSmart, you must contact the appropriate Human Resources manager according to the official employment website of PriceSmart.
- Store associate
- Assistant manager
- Store manager
The success of this great family business is visible by being not local but worldwide, providing services to everyone living in different regions, for example to people living in Jamaica, Panama, Guatemala, and the Virgin Islands. PriceSmart keeps their customers happy and helps them run their economies while counting them as their family. If you are wondering the source of the success of this company, why don’t you work at PriceSmart to learn some sources of this success? Working at PriceSmart will also help you advance in your career since it is a highly reputable company.
Job Positions & Salaries
Cashier: You will receive payments at the cash register. You should perform tasks related to cash transactions quickly. You should also be able to lift heavy objects as needed. You will be expected to comply with the company policies and maintain a friendly manner at all times. This is an entry-level job that will earn you minimum wage.
Store Associate: Your primary duty will be assisting customers on the sales floor. You will also perform tasks such as stocking shelves and assisting customers when they want to carry what they have recently bought to their vehicles. You will also keep the store floor and shelves as clean as possible to ensure hygiene. Your estimated wage will be around $9/hour.
Store Manager: The daily operations of your PriceSmart store will be run as you oversee all the operations at your store. You will hire, develop and schedule employees as necessary. To hire employees, you will have to spend time on interviews with job applicants. You will responsible for keeping the financial operations at your store on track. Your estimated salary is around $45,000 per year.