Potbelly Sandwich Shop is an American fast-casual restaurant chain that is focusing on serving submarine sandwiches. The first restaurant was opened in 1977 in Chicago. Today, there are almost 475 Potbelly locations in North America, the United Kingdom and India. About 7,000 team members are working with Potbelly. The sandwiches at Potbelly are usually served hot. For over 10 years, Potbelly offers soup, shakes, malts, smoothies, ice cream and cookies in addition to sandwiches. Live music is played by local musicians at many Potbelly restaurants during lunch hours.
Potbelly Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, this restaurant chain doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You are thus encouraged to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Potbelly How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Potbelly Sandwich Shop.
- Click the “SHOP POSITIONS” button if you are looking for an hourly job position.
- A new tab will open. You can search for jobs by writing any job title or you can search for jobs by city, state, or zip code.
- Using the panel on the left side of the page, you can filter jobs by state, city, shop name, job title, or area of interest.
- Click any job title when you find an opportunity that appeals to you.
- Read about the company in addition to the job description and requirements.
- Click “APPLY” to start applying for the job online.
- You need to first create an account on the website and then sign in. After that, you will be able to see the online job application form. You need to fill the form out and submit it to Potbelly through that website.
Potbelly Job Positions
- Food prep
- Restaurant delivery driver
- Restaurant shift leader
- Restaurant general manager
Potbelly Job Descriptions
The food prep position at Potbelly Sandwich Shop will let you acquire an amazing deal of experience, especially for beginners. You do not need any work experience to get the job but you must be able to perform basic food preparation methods. You are going to be responsible for following the recipes provided by the company to prepare their delicious sandwiches and other items on the menu.
It is important to prepare the orders accurately to ensure customer satisfaction. Moreover, you will be responsible for the preparation of the ingredients in advance. You also need to be fit since you are going to spend most of your working hours on your feet.
At Potbelly, everything starts with exceptional quality and fresh ingredients to build a great sandwich. Then a dash of teamwork, attention to detail, and lots of care get added to make the most delicious sandwich! Similarly, building a great company starts with exceptionally friendly people. Then, you add professional training, a career path for growth and encouragement to advance as high as your ambition takes you–and presto–success!
After you apply for a job, you will be invited to an on-site interview at Potbelly Sandwich Shop within the same week. Your availability, food experience, availability, and personal interests will be asked. Also, how you would contribute to the environment at Potbelly will be asked. Later, a job will be offered and training will start. The training process will include computer videos and quizzes.