Potbelly Sandwich Shop is an American fast-casual restaurant chain that is focusing on serving submarine sandwiches. The first restaurant was opened in 1977 in Chicago. Today, there are almost 475 Potbelly locations in North America, the United Kingdom and India. About 7,000 team members are working with Potbelly. The sandwiches at Potbelly are usually served hot. For over 10 years, Potbelly offers soup, shakes, malts, smoothies, ice cream and cookies in addition to sandwiches. Live music is played by local musicians at many Potbelly restaurants during lunch hours.
Potbelly Sandwich Shop Jobs and Careers
Restaurant general manager, restaurant shift leader, restaurant delivery driver.
How do I apply for a job at Potbelly Sandwich Shop?
- Go to the official career website of Potbelly Sandwich Shop.
- Click the “SHOP POSITIONS” button if you are looking for an hourly job position.
- A new tab will open. You can search for jobs by writing any job title or you can search for jobs by city, state, or zip code.
- Using the panel on the left side of the page, you can filter jobs by state, city, shop name, job title, or area of interest.
- Click any job title when you find an opportunity that appeals to you.
- Read about the company in addition to the job description and requirements.
- Click “APPLY” to start applying for the job online.
- You need to first create an account on the website and then sign in. After that, you will be able to see the online job application form. You need to fill the form out and submit it to Potbelly through that website.
Potbelly Sandwich Shop Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, this restaurant chain doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You are thus encouraged to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Potbelly Sandwich Shop Job Listings
Work at Potbelly Sandwich Shop
At Potbelly, everything starts with exceptional quality, fresh ingredients to build a great sandwich. Then a dash of teamwork, attention to detail and lots of care get added to make the most delicious sandwich! Similarly, to build a great company, it starts with exceptionally friendly people. Then, you add professional training, a career path for growth and encouragement to advance as high as your ambition takes you–and presto–success!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 11:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 11:00am-8:00pm.
Job Positions & Salaries
Restaurant Delivery Driver: You will deliver the hot and toasty sandwiches to the customers. You will be making awesome food and creating great guest experiences when not out delivering.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. Having own vehicle. A good driving record.
Restaurant Shift Leader: You will assist in leading your shop in making it the best place for lunch. You will make awesome food and creating great guest experiences. You will be expected to bring passion, energy and enthusiasm to everything you do, including food preparation and taking care of the customers.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. 1 year of supervisory experience leading a restaurant team.
Restaurant General Manager: You will lead your shop to make it the best place for lunch. You will be responsible for all daily operations within your restaurant.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. 2 years of experience as a General Manager in a restaurant or retail environment with P&L responsibility, food safety, sale-forecasting and staffing.
Potbelly Sandwich Shop Interview
After you apply for a job, you will be invited to an on-site interview at Potbelly Sandwich Shop within the same week. Your availability, food experience, availability, and personal interests will be asked. Also, how you would contribute to the environment at Potbelly will be asked. Later, a job will be offered and training will start. The training process will include computer videos and quizzes.