Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation is a Brazilian-owned multinational food company. It is focused on producing chicken and providing them to businesses such as KFC. The company was founded in 1946. At the present time, Pilgrim’s Pride is one of the largest chicken producers in the United States, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Since the 2000s, it was reported multiple times that some Pilgrim’s Pride locations were involved in unpleasant events, such as animal cruelty and disease outbreaks, that eventually damaged its reputation. The company is operating in 14 states in the United States, currently employing 35,700 employees.
Pilgrim’s Pride Jobs
Pilgrim’s Pride mentions itself as the world’s leading producer of wholesome, high-quality and affordable poultry products. It is offering a better future for its team members, families and the world.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Pilgrim’s Pride.
- Click either “FULL-TIME JOBS” or “HOURLY JOBS”.
- You will see categories of jobs. When you find a category that suits your needs, click “Show More” to see the list of all relevant jobs.
- Click on the name of an interesting job position in your area.
- Read the description.
- If you are sure to apply, click the red “APPLY” button.
- Add your resume if you have one. Provide your personal information. Include your social profile and/or additional files if you want. Then click “Next->” at the bottom of the page to continue and finish your online application.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Always operating.
Job Positions: Driving jobs, maintenance jobs, production jobs.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Driver: You will drive feed delivery with semi-tractor to deliver feed to grower barns in an economical fashion averaging approximately 165 miles per day. You will load trucks in a manner that ensures the quality and integrity of the feed.
Prerequisite: Class A CDL with acceptable driving record. High school diploma or GED, or equivalent experience/training.
Maintenance Worker: You will ensure external areas are maintained in a clean, safe, and presentable manner. You will construct, maintain and test mechanical equipment, machinery and components. You will identify parts or machines needing new or replacements parts.
Prerequisite: 2 years of maintenance experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Production Poultry Processor: You will process product according to operating procedures and quality/quantity expectations. You will use tools and equipment. You will participate in process improvement and problem-solving.
Pilgrim’s Pride Application Form PDF
Pilgrim’s Pride does not offer any printable job application form on the web. Visit the company’s official career website and apply online, if you want to start your new career at this company.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to