Peter Alexander is an Australian retail store chain that is known for its pyjamas, loungewear and giftware. After enjoying increasing popularity in the late 1980s and the early 1990s, Peter Alexander started selling products on its own website in 1995. In the year 2000, Peter Alexander joined the Australian retail giant The Just Group. In 2004, the first physical Peter Alexander store was opened in Melbourne. Since then, the number of Peter Alexander stores steadily increased. Today, there are over 100 Peter Alexander stores in Australia and an additional 15 stores in New Zealand. Over 3,000 employees are currently working at Peter Alexander in total.
Job Application Form PDF
Peter Alexander doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the internet for job seekers who would like to apply in person by going to a store. You can contact a store manager for information about current employment opportunities. You can easily submit an online application to Peter Alexander as well.
- Go to the career website of Peter Alexander.
- Scroll down the page and click on the “VIEW JUST GROUP POSITIONS” button.
- After opening up the page, on the right, tick the checkbox that says “Peter Alexander” in order to search positions from Peter Alexander. You can also narrow down your job search by ticking checkboxes that are located at the bottom of the subtitles named “Work Type” and “Location.”
- After narrowing down your search, click on a relevant job offer.
- On the open position’s page, you can find more information pertaining to the position: your duties, your skills, your experience, and your opportunities.
- If everything you have read so far sounds good to you, click on the “Apply now” button at the bottom of the page.
- To begin your application, you are required to type in your e-mail address on the newly opened page.
Sales Assistant: You will represent the face of the Peter Alexander brand. Your main goal will be to maximise every sales opportunity to achieve both individual and store sales targets. You will be responsible for cash handling and processing sales. In addition, you should assist with stock management and visual merchandising. You should also follow loss prevention processes to minimise stock loss. You will be expected to work well within a team environment alongside attending store meetings and training.
Assistant Retail Store Manager: You should create a safe working environment for your team and customers. You will act as a Store Manager when required. You may be responsible for the opening and closing of the store. Previous supervisory or management experience alongside knowledge in loss prevention and health & safety are necessary at this position.