Perdue Farms is an American corporation of food wholesaling. Perdue Farms owns the Perdue Foods and Perdue AgriBusiness brand names. The main office of the company is located in Salisbury, Maryland. The company is mainly specialized in poultry and pork processing. Perdue Farms was established by the Perdue family in 1920. The couple began with distributing eggs before starting to sell chicks to the farm owners. As of 2013, Perdue Farms stands as the third biggest chicken producer in the United States, after Pilgrim’s Pride and Tyson Foods. The company started to sell its products with an antibiotic-free label when all human antibiotics were abolished from the product line. Today, more than 20,000 people are employed at Perdue Farms in the USA, and the company exports its goods to over 70 countries on the planet.
Hatchery production associate, night shift clerk, grain operator, shipping superintendent, process verifier, Reiser tech, flock advisor, live operations, general labor, housekeeping, chicken catcher, shipping/receiving associate, field associate, recycler, oven operator, line leader, quality assurance tech, blending operator, live haul driver, OTR driver, feed delivery driver, maintenance jobs, supply chain & logistics jobs, sales & marketing jobs, college recruitment & internships.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form that you can use if you want to apply for a job at Perdue Farms in person. You can submit an online application to Perdue Farms on the company’s official career website.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Perdue Farms.
- Enter a keyword, a function or a location and click on the “Search Jobs” button.
- You will be provided with a job list below on the page. Choose one of the jobs that you find interesting and that is suitable for you.
- Read the further information provided on a new page. After that, you can click on the “Apply Now” button if you want to continue your application process.
- You need to log in to continue. If you don’t have an account, you need to open an account by clicking on the “create an account” button to proceed.
- After creating an account, you need to fill out the online job application form of Perdue Farms by providing your personal information and by answering a series of questions.
- Also, you should upload your CV and add a motivational letter to continue.
- You can share the job opening on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn, too.
- You can finalize your application by submitting it to the company by clicking the button at the bottom of the page.
If you like food, we have an offer for you! Perdue Farms has an experience of a century. This experience meets with a professional team. Why not join this company as an employee? As it is the largest poultry producer in the United States, the job opportunities at this company are up in the sky! You can build a career by starting from the beginning until you reach the most respectful positions within the company. Moreover, you will feel more peaceful since there are no antibiotics involved in the work. Make yourself comfortable and don’t hesitate to submit an online job application to Perdue Farms.
Job Positions & Salaries
Production Associate: You will work in a production area processing poultry products. You will work with live poultry, raw and/or cooked products. Typical assignments may include live hang, debone, cut up, evisceration, marination, stack off, Multivac, overwrap and/or sanitation.
General Labor: You will clean hatchers, hatcher tops and hatcher rooms to maintain a low to zero bacteria and mold level. You will empty hatcher racks back into the hatcher room at the completion of clean-up. A high school degree or equivalent is required.
Live Haul Driver: You will transport live chickens from poultry farms to the processing plant by means of a tractor and trailer within required time constraints. A high school degree or equivalent and a valid commercial driver’s license (Class A) are required.
OTR Driver: You will pick up and deliver freight in a legal, safe, timely, and efficient manner to include drop, hook, spot or otherwise interchange equipment for loading and unloading at various locations. You may be away from your home domicile for an extended period of time during your employment. A high school degree or GED, a valid CDL License and 1 year of over-the-road driving experience with a degree from an accredited driving school are required.