Pei Wei Asian Kitchen is a fast-casual American restaurant chain that specializes in serving Pan Asian food. The first restaurant was opened in 2000 in Scottsdale, Arizona as “Pei Wei Asian Diner”. Since last year, the modern name is “Pei Wei Asian Kitchen”. Today, the restaurant chain has over 200 locations located in 18 of the US states and in a couple of other countries. At these restaurants, food is made in an open kitchen, in which all guests can see their food being prepared. Wok firing is a common cooking method at Pei Wei Asian Kitchen restaurants.
Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, this restaurant chain doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You are thus recommended to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website Pei Wei Asian Kitchen.
- Click “JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY”.
- On a new website, the current job openings at Pei Wei restaurants will be displayed.
- Click the job position of your choice.
- Read what they are looking for, what you will do, what you need to have, and what they offer.
- Click “CHOOSE LOCATIONS” if you want to apply for that job position in a Pei Wei restaurant near you.
- From the menu that appears on the right side of the page, choose a restaurant location.
- Continue and finalize your online job application.
- Food prep
- Shift leader
- Restaurant manager
Pei Wei is probably the most successful Asian-American restaurant chain that was founded in this millennium. For the last 20 years, the restaurant chain opened 10 new restaurants each year. This shows the cumulative growth of Pei Wei, and the growth trend is likely to continue in the upcoming years. So, why wait for a job application at Pei Wei? Visit the company website and make an online job application today!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Every day 9:00am-10:00pm. Hours may vary by location.
Job Positions & Salaries
Cook: You will wok cook food and assist with food preparation as needed. You will also help to keep the restaurant clean.
Prerequisite: Cooking experience within a restaurant.
Dishwasher: You will be washing dishes, assisting with food prep and helping to keep the restaurant clean.
Cashier: You will welcome each guest with a smile and a friendly greeting. You will help to prepare food as needed and keep the restaurant clean.