Papa Murphy’s is an American take-and-bake pizza company. It was founded in 1995 in Vancouver, Washington. There are over 1,500 Papa Murphy’s locations in the United States and Canada. The company is known to be the fifth-largest pizza chain in the U.S. There are walk-in, online ordering, call-in, or drive-thru options if you want to order a Papa Murphy’s pizza. As a difference from most pizza restaurants, pizzas are prepared at Papa Murphy’s restaurants, but they should be baked at the customers’ houses. The company is announced to be acquired by MTY Food Group this year.
Papa Murphy’s Job Application Form PDF
Below on this web page, you can find the printable version of the job application form of Papa Murphy’s. Click on the link below, and download the PDF. Then all you need to do is to fill it and submit it to the nearest Papa Murphy’s location.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: CLICK TO SEE THE FORM
Papa Murphy’s How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Papa Murphy’s.
- Under the Search Jobs by Category title on the page, there are Store Management, Store Crew, and Support Center & Field career options. Among these options, you should choose one and click it. (Most of the entry-level job seekers choose Store Crew)
- Scroll down. You will see the list of job openings at Papa Murphy’s restaurants. Click the “APPLY” button corresponding to a job offer that you are interested in.
- Read the summary description, duties and responsibilities, and required qualifications in terms of education, experience, licenses, etc.
- Click the “APPLY” button at the top right corner of the page if you decide to apply for the job.
- You will then have reached the online job application form of Papa Murphy’s. Complete all the seven sections in the form, and submit it to the restaurant company.
Papa Murphy’s Job Positions
- Crew member
- Sign waver
- Dough preparer
- Pizza maker
- Shift supervisor
- Assistant manager
- Restaurant manager
- Brand ambassador
Papa Murphy’s Job Descriptions
The pizza maker position at Papa Murphy’s may be a good position to acquire new skills. As a pizza maker, you will be responsible for almost all kinds of operations at the restaurant but not only for making the pizza. However, you are going to spend most of your shift in the kitchen, preparing accurate orders for the customers.
Depending on the needs of the restaurant, your supervisor may assign you various tasks such as taking orders or handling payments as a cashier. Meeting the tasty standards of the company is highly important and you need to follow the guidelines to ensure this.
Papa Murphy’s Careers
We know that you miss your childhood. When we start working for the first time in our life, life gets increasingly harder. That’s why everyone needs great motivation to work, to wake up energetic every day and move forward. Seriously, what is a better motivation than a hot, fresh Papa Murphy’s pizza that is smelling great? Join Papa Murphy’s today!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-12:00am, Friday-Saturday 11:00am-1:00am
Papa Murphy’s Interview
The interview process at Papa Murphy’s is simple and easy because of the constant need for team members at the restaurants. A short time after you submit your application for a job, you will be contacted by the restaurant management team and an interview will be scheduled. The interviewer will be one of the restaurant managers. If you remain calm and be yourself, there is no reason for you to be rejected by the managers at Papa Murphy’s. You should expect only basic questions such as your work experience, work skills, and availability. Then, you will be informed that you may receive a job offer in the upcoming days.
Leave a Reply