Pancake Parlour Jobs and Careers
Pancake Parlour is a famous Australian pancake restaurant operating in Australia. It is a family business, which was founded in 1965.
Although limited, Pancake Parlour is looking for new employees to work together. These positions include team member and store manager. None of these positions requires a degree but you need prior experience in restaurants to apply for the store manager position.
If you have no degree or working experience, you can also apply for the team member position at Pancake Parlour. You will be working in the restaurants and directly be in touch with the customers in this position. You will serve customers, take part in the kitchen, prepare beverages, and/or work as a cashier. Depending on the restaurant location you are going to work at, your job duties may slightly vary.
How do I get a job at Pancake Parlour?
- Go to the official career website of Pancake Parlour.
- If you are looking for an entry-level job, click on “EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST – TEAM MEMBER”.
- You will then see the online job application form of Pancake Parlour. Fill it out by writing your:
- personal details
- ability to transport to work
- availability for work
- work status
- previous work experience.
- When you are finished, click “SUBMIT” at the bottom of the form. You will be contacted by Pancake Parlour only if your application is deemed successful.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.