O’Reilly Auto Parts is an American car equipment retailer. You can find plenty of auto parts in O’Reilly, from aftermarket parts to car accessories. The company was founded in 1957 in Springfield, Missouri by the O’Reilly family. Today there are over 5,200 O’Reilly stores in 47 states, currently employing about 79,000 employees. 200 additional locations were planned to open until the end of 2019.
O’Reilly Auto Parts Jobs and Careers
Did you enjoy helping your family members fix the family car when you were a kid? Have you always had an interest in automotive? Then O’Reilly is the perfect place for you to start your career and improve yourself. O’Reilly is always willing to let you display your special talents and advance in your career. Make an online application to O’Reilly and begin a quite satisfying working life. In the end, you will be grateful that you had applied to O’Reilly.
How do I apply for a job at O’Reilly Auto Parts?
- Go to the career website of O’Reilly Auto Parts.
- Select your desired area, position and status of the job.
- You will be provided with a list of jobs that you can apply for.
- Choose one of them and if you like the detailed information click the “Apply Now” button.
- You have to create an account on that website to continue with your online job application.
- Create an account and finish your application.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 7:30am-10:00pm, Sunday 9:00am-9:00pm.
Job Positions: Cashier, sales clerk, manager, parts delivery, warehouse worker, central support assistant, event marketing specialist.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Cashier: You will be operating the cash register at the desk. Also, you need to keep the workplace clean and help customers with their questions. You will earn $8-9/hour.
Sales Clerk: You will provide customer support while shopping, more elaborately than a cashier. You need to have specific knowledge about the products in the store. Good social skills will make the job easier and more fun for you. You will earn $9-13/hour.
Manager: You will train the employees depending on their job positions. You will make financial long-term plans for your store.
Prerequisite: ASE certification is a big plus.
- Customer Service representative – $9.86 per hour
- Delivery Driver – $11.19 per hour
- Installer – $31,731 per year
- Maintenance Technician – $38,825 per year
- Material Handler – $40,204 per year
- Warehouse Worker – $35,564 per year
- Stocker – $35,002 per year
- Forklift Operator – $38,790 per year
- Assistant Store Manager – $48,912 per year
- Counter Sales Representative – $25,314 per year
O’Reilly Auto Parts Employee Benefits
Vacation, 401(k) retirement plan, health and medical insurance that covers almost anything for full-time employees, sick leave, a pension plan, and bonuses are included in the O’Reilly Auto Parts benefits package. Additional benefits and perks may be applicable to you, while not all benefits and perks are offered to all employees.
O’Reilly Auto Parts Job Application Form PDF
There is no O’Reilly Auto Parts printable job application form on the web. However, you can go to the career website of the company and make an online application for a job.