Oporto is an Australia-based fast-food restaurant franchise, working under the parent company Craveable Brands. Oporto restaurants can be found in Australia and New Zealand. The first Oporto restaurant was founded in 1986, and the first franchise was founded in 1995. There are about 180 Oporto restaurants in Australia and New Zealand. About 3,000 team members are currently working at Oporto restaurants. These restaurants operate in both “eat-in” or “take-away” systems. The specialisation of Oporto restaurants is Portuguese chickens and burgers. Additionally, the Oporto restaurants are already Portuguese-themed. The Oporto restaurants offer customers chicken products, burgers, wraps, salads, and sides and desserts. The headquarters of Oporto restaurants are positioned in Chatswood, New South Wales, Australia.
How do I apply for a job at Oporto?
- Go to the career website of Oporto.
- Click on the “APPLY NOW” button.
- On that new page, you can see the available positions Oporto offers. You can narrow down your search by entering relevant keywords for the job you are looking for.
- After selecting a job that sounds good for you, click on the job’s page.
- After clicking, you can see the detailed info about the job such as description, qualifications, advancement opportunities, and expectations from you at this job. Also, you can see the desired working hours at the bottom of the page.
- If everything looks good for you, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- To complete your application, you must fill in the details about yourself.
Oporto Job Vacancies
Restaurant Team Member: You will prepare and serve delicious food and create feel-good customer experiences through every interaction during your shifts. You will be expected to maintain a well presented, clean and safe restaurant whilst utilising your strong time management and multi-tasking skills during the peak periods in the restaurants. This is an entry-level restaurant job that requires no previous employment experience. Your daily tasks will be relatively easy and you will learn everything you need after getting hired, so you don’t need to worry about anything regarding the job.
Oporto Job Application Form PDF
Oporto doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You can either visit the company’s career website and apply online, or directly contact a store manager in your neighbourhood and ask them for information about current vacancies at the store.